Forum barfight

Started by Last Hussar, 10 August 2012, 04:39:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nikharwood

Quote from: Aart Brouwer on 18 August 2012, 08:58:29 AM
Since when is the Nikster jealous of another man's weapon?

Was happenin, bro?  8)

No, no, no...you misunderstand me: I am happy that the effect I am having is that of shrinking another man's weapon...I would be more concerned if I was somehow causing it to enlarge. That is the job of the Totty thread.

Right - who wants some? Ker-thwack to anyone still in range...

Aart Brouwer

Quote from: nikharwood on 18 August 2012, 09:21:11 AM
No, no, no...you misunderstand me: I am happy that the effect I am having is that of shrinking another man's weapon...I would be more concerned if I was somehow causing it to enlarge. That is the job of the Totty thread.

Right - who wants some? Ker-thwack to anyone still in range...

I think we're the only ones left standing - back to back as we should.

No shrinkage here, I am happy to say. Care for a pint?  8)

Cheers,
Aart
Sadly no longer with us - RIP (1958-2013)

"No, I do not have Orcs, Riders of Rohan, Dark Elves, Skaven, Kroot Mercenaries Battle Tech, HeroClix, Gangs of Mega-City One or many-horned f****** genetic-mechanoid arse-faced pigmen from the Purple Pustule of Tharg T bloody M." (Harry Pearson, Achtung Schweinehund!)

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Cheers,
Fancy a sambuca chaser?
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Aart Brouwer

Quote from: mad lemmey on 18 August 2012, 09:54:30 AM
Cheers,
Fancy a sambuca chaser?

Thanks, Lemmey, but I think I'll go Dutch. I'll have a Bols Jonge Genever for a chaser. Just top up the little glass to the brim, I'll drop it into the pint, then swallow the lot in one go. And fall over, probably.  ;)

Cheers,
Aart

"No, I do not have Orcs, Riders of Rohan, Dark Elves, Skaven, Kroot Mercenaries Battle Tech, HeroClix, Gangs of Mega-City One or many-horned f****** genetic-mechanoid arse-faced pigmen from the Purple Pustule of Tharg T bloody M." (Harry Pearson, Achtung Schweinehund!)

nikharwood

That's the way - not like these young 'uns who consider dropping a shot of Jagermeister into some Red Bull adventurous.

Feckin' lightweights. Everyone knows you have to add more alcohol to other alcohol to make it betterer.  :d

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Btw - anyone seen my kidneys. They appear to have broken off diplomatic negotiations with the rest of my body...
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Techno

Quote from: Leon on 18 August 2012, 12:59:52 AM
How many weeks can Techno keep getting his weapon out without us having to resort to censorship...
:-\

I'll tell you now....I will not be posing with with my log splitting chopper next week !
Quote from: Aart Brouwer on 18 August 2012, 08:58:29 AM
Aart

P.S. *whacks Techno unconscious*

I was wondering where the lump on my cranium had come from....You're dog meat Pal  >:(

Quote from: FierceKitty on 18 August 2012, 02:02:39 AM
I need to ask his help - get mine down to a less intimidating size! (I love being African, I tell you)

If you'd like to make an appointment with my receptionist FK. ;)
I'd better buy some more haemostats..... Only got the one.....Doesn't sound like that'll be enough !

Cheers - Phil.

Last Hussar

#Grabs Aart and Nik's heads in true Indiana Jones style and smacks them together.

L-) L-) L-)
I have neither the time or the crayons to explain why you are wrong.

GNU PTerry

Last Hussar

Sends his batman to help Techno's butlet beat up Aart's footman

Right, I'll have a double double whisky, doubled.

GNU PTerry

Techno

Quote from: Last Hussar on 18 August 2012, 11:20:17 AM
Sends his batman to help Techno's butlet beat up Aart's footman
Right, I'll have a double double whisky, doubled.

Damn civil of you LH.....Jeeves is getting a trifle on the doddery side nowadays....He can always do with a little assistance when it comes to dealing with 'oiks'.
He can't wield a Zimmer like he used to, but he's been a dashed faithful servant !
Here we go then....Pint of whiskey. Anything for your batman ?
Cheers - Phil.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Why does this barfight remind me of this....

Last Hussar

He'll have his normal half of Mackesons, old bean.

#Dips Niks paintbrushes in PVA

GNU PTerry

Sandinista

I sneak in as it's quiet and switch lids on peoples spray varnish and primer, then sit back with my cider and wait for the fun  :d

Aart Brouwer

Quote from: Sandinista on 18 August 2012, 03:51:47 PM
I sneak in as it's quiet and switch lids on peoples spray varnish and primer, then sit back with my cider and wait for the fun  :d

Sandinista, there are limits on a wargaming forum. And miniature paint spray caps are OFF LIMITS.  ~X( #-o X_X

Even as a joke!  :(

;)

Cheers,
Aart

Sandinista

Sips cider, trying to look innocent  ^#(^