Dungeon and Booster Pack!

Started by Leon, 12 July 2010, 02:30:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

count_zero99uk

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

count_zero99uk

nikharwood

Jammybee

Can't wait to get mine! hope it comes soon.

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

count_zero99uk

Aye Nik, thats the one :).

Well its here, its good, id take pictures but the camera is broken.

I can assure all of you its a great product.

nikharwood

Coolio - I'm sold...but then you knew that anyway, right?  ;)

And here's a slightly scarier version of the Snoopy Happy Dance:

Leon

23 October 2010, 09:00:20 PM #23 Last Edit: 24 October 2010, 01:08:07 AM by Leon
After the success of the Dungeon Packs, we have put together a handy Booster Pack, which contains an extra 9 resin pieces, enough to put together 2 large extended rooms, along with 6 more items of furniture, and another 9 monsters!  That should give your Heroes enough to keep them busily exploring for a while!

The Booster Pack contains:

Rooms/Corridors
3 x Small rooms
1 x Large room
1 x Corner
1 x T-Junction
1 x Small into large extension
1 x Small room extension
2 x sets of stairs

Furniture
1 x Wizards table
1 x Bookcase
1 x Weapons rack
1 x Torture rack
2 x Doors

Monsters
4 x Goblins with swords
4 x Skeletons with swords
1 x Evil Trapper (DN6)

All this at the bargain price of £15.99!  That's over a 20% discount on the list price!  Again, these come in a handy little carry box for ease of transport, and are available now on the website: http://www.pendraken.co.uk/DNP2-p5626/

Next for the Dungeon's will be some special themed Monster Packs, giving you a whole load of nasties to pit against your fearless Heroes!

So, just to tempt you even more, here's some pics:

nikharwood

Excellent stuff - good to see a booster pack: nice theme 'feel' to it & nice discount too  8)

capthugeca

I do like the sound of the themed 'Monster Packs' too.

When do you anticipate them being released?
Life is too important to be taken seriously.

sixsideddice

Cyril

24 October 2010, 12:06:47 PM #27 Last Edit: 24 October 2010, 12:10:30 PM by Cyril
Aaaaand order placed. :D
Plus, I added the skeleton hero to add an arch nemesis for the heroes... :-\

Hey, Leon, by the way, I think you might be interested by this: :D
(I hope these are the same minis than the one you give with the pack)

A close encounter by cyril F, on Flickr

Raiding the armory by cyril F, on Flickr

Maenoferren

looking good, might have to get myself the first pack and then the booster It will become my aztec/egyptian/ some other pulpy dungeon
Sometimes I wonder - why is that frisbee geting bigger - and then it hits me!

Leon

Quote from: capthugeca on 24 October 2010, 07:39:29 AM
I do like the sound of the themed 'Monster Packs' too.

When do you anticipate them being released?

As soon as I get chance really, probably once the shows slow down a bit.

Quote from: Cyril on 24 October 2010, 12:06:47 PM
Hey, Leon, by the way, I think you might be interested by this: :D
(I hope these are the same minis than the one you give with the pack)

Cheers for those Cyril, they are the same ones!