Forum barfight

Started by Last Hussar, 10 August 2012, 04:39:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Last Hussar

That's what Luddite said 2 and a half years ago
I have neither the time or the crayons to explain why you are wrong.

GNU PTerry

Techno

Hahahahahah......Curry.....Hahahahaha......We could all go in singing "My Samosa"....
You know....That tune....Hahahahaha....Few years back now...."My Sharona".....Hahahahaha...
Why do I remember that one ?.....Didn't even like it....Hahahahaha

Where's everybody gone ?......

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You can tell it's the first Saturday of half term, loads of corduroy jackets with elbow patches for FSN to munch on (is he related to a moth?). Us Teachers enjoying a few, quiet, civilised pints!
Ohh, and the traditional effigy of the Minister for Education is being burnt in the snug...
Swear box is also full with donations after mentions of SATs, GCSEs and NATIONAL CURRICULUM!
(£3 in from me, oh well)!

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Last Hussar

I work for the Ministry of Justice.

An article in the Independent said that Gove is more competent than Grayling who he replaces.

GNU PTerry

Ithoriel

Quote from: Last Hussar on 24 May 2015, 12:08:29 AM
An article in the Independent said that Gove is more competent than Grayling who he replaces.

In the sense that a sheet of cardboard is more bullet resistant than a sheet of paper?
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Techno

I must try that ! :D

Haven't injured myself for WEEKS.
(Apart from peeling the TENS machine's pads off my back without switching it off first...... Explain to me why, when the pads are on my back, and I've got it switched up to just one third of its full power, it feels like strong 'pins and needles'.
However..... when my fingers touch the wretched things, it feels like I've got a belt from the mains !)

Cheers - Phil

fsn

More nerve ending in you fingers?

Please don't experiment on other parts of your body.
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Techno

I could experiment on somebody else, though !  :D
Cheers - Phil

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Quote from: Techno on 24 May 2015, 07:58:50 AM
I must try that ! :D

Haven't injured myself for WEEKS.
(Apart from peeling the TENS machine's pads off my back without switching it off first...... Explain to me why, when the pads are on my back, and I've got it switched up to just one third of its full power, it feels like strong 'pins and needles'.
However..... when my fingers touch the wretched things, it feels like I've got a belt from the mains !)

Cheers - Phil
Took a full power belt from a tens machine while my wife was in labour with no 2. Her comment was "Sorry, thought it wasn't on, I haven't felt it in hours"
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Techno

My little battery powered version 'bit rather hard' at 30% of its full strength.
Goodness knows what strength 'belt' you got off a proper machine !!!
OUCH !!

Cheers - Phil

Duke Speedy of Leighton

It's Towel Day!
*lines up the Pangalactic Gargleblasters*
Cheers all!

Westmarcher

"The Hitch-Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy also mentions alcohol. It says that the best drink in existence is the Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster, the effect of which is like having your brains smashed out with a slice of lemon wrapped round a large gold brick."
― Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Who wants a double?   :)
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

Last Hussar

GNU PTerry

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Ithoriel

Wassat? Shorry ... hic .... hadacup .... hadacup ... hic .... haddacuppleuv pal ... plan .... panelplastic bargleglasters .... hic .... NOW! .... wass thish about Lillets day!??
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data