Forum barfight

Started by Last Hussar, 10 August 2012, 04:39:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

get2grips

Credits roll...

"Where everybody knows your na-aaame...."

Fenton

Quote from: fsn on 04 February 2014, 07:46:25 AM
I really luvv you lot youu know except you  *points in a random direction*'cos you paint gooder than me. Hurry up with that skip! I'm tired. Did I tell you that I luvv  you all? Don't get out much, see? *Burp*

Anyway, I readed somewhee that British soldiers. British soldiers right? British soldiers used to fake heart disease. That's like a dickie ticker *thumps chest to illustrate 'dickie ticker' and beging coughing. Takes another swig of grenadine and grenado.* Right, so BRITISH soldiers right, used to ... now I'm not saying they do this now, 'cos they *eyes fill with tears, throat catches with emotion* they ... are  .. the best people, and we all ought to get down on our knees and pray for them every day. I do ... and I don't even believ in godd *winks knowingly*.

Has he not finished with that skip yyet? I heard the stripper laughing - you know the laugh? The wee willie winkie laugh? No. Neither do I, but I heard it anyway. *Burp, slightly solid. Slow chewing for a moment. Takes another swig.* Oh poo! The little candle thing's gone out.

Anyway, right, British soldiers used to fake heart disesases by sticking tobaccoo up their bum. Up ...  their .. bum. Right? Could you belif it? Tobaccoo up the bum. Must have been hell to light *laughs uproariously*.  Anyway, right. What I want to know is, right, look at me, look at me, right, 'cos I'm being serious.

Did I tell you I lov you all? Did I? *tears up again* 'cos without you, I've got nothing. Cept some lovely, lovely Centurions. You're all all right. All right. Anyway, what I wanted to know is who first found out that sticking tobacco up your bum mimics a heart condition?

*Finished drink with a flourish and passes out*

Bloody Hell...I hate to see what he's like when Mad Lemmey actually puts alcohol in his drink instead of just Raspberry cordial
If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

Hertsblue

Quote from: get2grips on 04 February 2014, 08:22:16 AM
Credits roll...

"Where everybody knows your na-aaame...."

Please don't ask for credit, since a sock in the teeth often offends....
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Start a slate please, he said producing the 9mm Browning.

IanS
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Hertsblue

Cocks the sawn-off shotgun under the bar....

www.rulesdepot.net

OldenBUA

Yanks carpet from under Ian, topples shelf on Herts, waves hat in general direction of others, then swngs from chandelier while shouting "SAY, DID NO ONE EVER PLAY THAT OLD YAQUINTO GAME SWASHBUCKLER?!"
Water is indeed the essential ingredient of life, because without water you can't make coffee!

Aander lu bin óók lu.

Hertsblue

And we reckon fsn's doolally!  :o :o :o

www.rulesdepot.net

OldenBUA

Well, we're all mad, and I reckon FSN hasn't got ANY allies!  8-}
Water is indeed the essential ingredient of life, because without water you can't make coffee!

Aander lu bin óók lu.

fsn

Quote from: OldenBUA on 04 February 2014, 10:34:15 AM
Well, we're all mad, and I reckon FSN hasn't got ANY allies!  8-}

*From the floor*
s'true. Nobody loves me!  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Nobody 'cept the Centruion. Lovely, lovely, Centruion.
*Curls up in a contended ball and falls asleep*
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

get2grips

Doors fly open...Grips enters dressed as pirate

Argh me hearties...been watching Black Sails have I and yer all a bunch of lousy landlubbers...

waves cutlass around dangerously

The first man to speak will die at the end of me blade...argh!

Cinzano with a twist please barman :D

Fenton

Why are you waving about a plastic Zorro sword with a piece of chalk in the end?...Not sure your meant to have a patch on both eyes either
If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Cinzano it is Col Grips.

Fenton, the usual?
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

get2grips

Aye...it is...

And a double wine gum and water for Fenton ;)

Fenton

Quote from: get2grips on 04 February 2014, 06:28:59 PM
Aye...it is...

And a double wine gum and water for Fenton ;)

you trying to get me drunk?... and STOP drawing Z's on me Grips