Previous topic - Next topic

Techno

We'll be on to "G'day Bruce."  soon . =)  ;D ;D ;D

get2grips

Oh, it's Bruce.  G'day Bruce...Bruce here :D

Techno

get2grips

fsn

What ho Chaps! I have returned from Dave's party - which he didn't turn up to. There were lots of lovely ladies there, and the beach was lovely. I had nearly two glasses of wine so was quite giddy, and probably shouldn't have gone swimming with the ladies. Still, I had a lovely time. The buffet was amazing, the girl who made it was very pretty, I think her name was Barbie, and they had a game in which the girls lined up and I had to ...

What's this! Birthday cake crumbs! A discarded candle! A sock hung over the lamp! I see it all now! It was all a dastardly trap to get me out of the Forum Bar whilst you all celebrated Dave's birthday without me!

Well you're all rotten rotters and I'm not going to give you the presents I bought for you.

*Flounces out the bar, trailing eucalyptus leaves and kangaroo testicles*
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Fenton

Quote from: fsn on 30 January 2014, 05:38:42 PM
What ho Chaps! I have returned from Dave's party - which he didn't turn up to. There were lots of lovely ladies there, and the beach was lovely. I had nearly two glasses of wine so was quite giddy, and probably shouldn't have gone swimming with the ladies. Still, I had a lovely time. The buffet was amazing, the girl who made it was very pretty, I think her name was Barbie, and they had a game in which the girls lined up and I had to ...

What's this! Birthday cake crumbs! A discarded candle! A sock hung over the lamp! I see it all now! It was all a dastardly trap to get me out of the Forum Bar whilst you all celebrated Dave's birthday without me!

Well you're all rotten rotters and I'm not going to give you the presents I bought for you.

*Flounces out the bar, trailing eucalyptus leaves and kangaroo testicles*

Come back ..we didnt have a party

What happened was this.....Leon had bought a surprise birthday cake but due to Australian food import regulations we werent allowed to take it on the plane...So there we were all sitting round glumly and quite cold( its been freezing while you were away)
and Dave said

"Do you mind if I light the candle to warm my tootsies up?"

Well we all agreed  and very soon Daves toes were warming up and the rest us were playing twister when there was a shout of alarm and we realised Dave's sock was on fire

Mad Lemmey being a clever clogs grabbed a bottle of Pimms and poured it over Daves foot which put the fire out but sadly ruined the cake , which Leon took away to put in the bin at home

Of course Dave's sock was soaking by them  so we put it on the lamp to dry it out

So please dont start accusing of doing something without you until you have proof !
If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Must order a new bottle of Pimms (that one had a best before date of 1987 anyway).

Can someone remove the stripper please. We didn't need it, we've only just changed the wallpaper.
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

fsn

Oh. OK. I suppose this "Happy Birthday Dave" sign could have been hung up over the door to dry.

And this crumpled wrapping paper could have been used to warm Dave's foot.

And this CD of "Karoke Songs for Dave's Party" could have fallen from someone's pocket.

Can't quite figure out why there's a discarded stripper in the skip though.

Oh! Chaps, I can't stay angry with you! Here you go! Best Australian beer - Fosters - for all, and a CD of the Seekers for us all to enjoy! Fenton old chap, would you like a kangaroo testicle? I have two.

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Fosters.
We call that canoe s*x: F'in' close to water!
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

get2grips

Way-hey...guiys, what a brilliant party...oh, hi FSN. :D

I was just saying what a brilliant part IS played by Capaldi in the Musketeers....phew :^o

fsn

What ho Grips! Eucalyptus leaf? Makes your breath fresh and clears your head.

Fenton

Quote from: mad lemmey on 30 January 2014, 06:24:16 PM
Fosters.
We call that canoe s*x: F'in' close to water!

hmmm I wonder if FSN has really been to Australia, cos everyone who's been or lived there knows you cant buy Fosters in Australia

If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

fsn

Yes you can. It's imported.

Fenton

I think you just went down to Kew gardens and nicked some eucalyptus leaves! and this kangaroo testicle ...Its just a snowball covered in trouser fluff!

fsn

Actually, I just rubbed some cough pastilles on some oak leaves.