Forum barfight

Started by Last Hussar, 10 August 2012, 04:39:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ithoriel

I shall duck out of the action by hiding behind this sheet of glass where no one shall see me because .... I will have my eyes closed!
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Hertsblue

Quote from: Ithoriel on 27 December 2013, 12:25:24 PM
I shall duck out of the action by hiding behind this sheet of glass where no one shall see me because .... I will have my eyes closed!

Ah, the Bluebottle school of tactics, I see!  :D
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Fenton

Quote from: Ithoriel on 27 December 2013, 12:25:24 PM

* Brings out photograph of escape tunnel* You can buy this if you want ..Only 7/6 Comes with a drawing of a ladder to
If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

Last Hussar

*pulls out oil painting of gun*
I have neither the time nor the crayons to explain why you are wrong.

GNU PTerry

Maenoferren

Quote from: Last Hussar on 06 January 2014, 10:08:04 PM
*pulls out oil painting of gun*
I am sorry but you just hit Defcon 3... I have flying Monkeys and I know how to use them! >:( >:( >:(
well I would ...but somehow I never got round to actually reading the manual... it is there somewhere in my 'man drawer'
Sometimes I wonder - why is that frisbee geting bigger - and then it hits me!

Hertsblue

Quote from: Maenoferren on 07 January 2014, 12:37:05 AM
I am sorry but you just hit Defcon 3... I have flying Monkeys and I know how to use them! >:( >:( >:(
well I would ...but somehow I never got round to actually reading the manual... it is there somewhere in my 'man drawer'

"Man drawer" = bedroom floor.
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

republic of tolworth

Gosh it's very quiet here.

I shall grab a nice pint and sit in the corner.
League of the dayglow Aztec Empire.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Do you ant some crisps with that?
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

republic of tolworth

League of the dayglow Aztec Empire.

Techno

Quote from: mad lemmey on 07 January 2014, 03:03:56 PM
Do you ant some crisps with that?
Fire or bullet ant flavour for me please.....Mmmmmm tangy !! ;)
Cheers - Phil.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

I've got wood ant, honey ant or soldier ant flavours, or egog crisps or pork scratching...

No, don't eat that pot puree! Sorry that's some spare mdf offcuts the Dark Lord left in here!

And I'm not sure those peanuts are edible, can I offer you some unroasted cashews?
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Techno

What do the egog crisps taste like ?.....Do you get a sachet of salad cream in with them ?
Otherwise I'll have a 'grab-bag' sized pack of soldier ants, please barman.....Keep the change :)

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Egog, like prickled onion, only spikier!

Only tartare sauce I'm afraid!

Techno

Worth a try then.....And what are you having barman ?

Last Hussar

I have neither the time nor the crayons to explain why you are wrong.

GNU PTerry