Dragonmen

Started by Fenton, 14 October 2015, 09:51:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Fenton:
Isn't tales of the River Bank Hammy Hamster et al?
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Fenton

It is. But he could wear a duck fancy dress outfit and get away with it I think
If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

Sean67

With his bill pike weapon give him a padded jacket (A.K.A. Chinese Korean War) and he could be a Peking Duck
Regards
Sean
;D ;D

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Fenton

Quote from: Sean67 on 20 October 2015, 07:03:44 PM
With his bill pike weapon give him a padded jacket (A.K.A. Chinese Korean War) and he could be a Peking Duck
Regards
Sean
;D ;D

Great idea . A real plum of an idea in fact
If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

Techno

Quote from: Fenton on 20 October 2015, 05:56:53 PM
Could we just have a Tales of the Riverbank army instead?

NO !...... :P
Though there are a couple of tiny creatures on a couple of the new 'Runestones'.

('Spose I could always put a duck on the Runestone for the Dragonmen.......In your dreams.)

Quote from: fsn on 20 October 2015, 05:36:13 PM

Oh dear! I think I may have broken Techno!

I'm perfectly capable of doing that myself, thank you, Nobby !

X_X

Cheers - Phil

Orcs

If we all request Duck men repeatedly on the request list it will get to the top.

Then the Dark Lord will say "Let there be Duck men"  He will raise his right arm point at Techno and say " what I have commanded YOU WILL MAKE"

And Techno knowing that The Dark Lord is right in all things will Turn to his bench, his Dremel and his putty and maketh that which the Dark Lord hath commanded.

If Techno transgresses and refuses the rightful commands of the Dark Lord, The Dark Lord will go to the one who has  The  One Ring of Power ( All hail M'lady). In her righteous wrath she will turn to Techno and  her fearsome voice will boom out  saying  " YOU REFUSE TO DO THE BIDDING OF THE DARK LORD,  HOW DARE YOU BE SO INSOLENT.  DO HIS BIDDING OR I WILL CAUSE A CURSE TO FALL UPON YOU AND YOU WILL SHOVEL PILES OF HORSE SH*T FOR ETERNITY. "

And Techno will fall to his knees begging for forgiveness, and Duck Men will be made in all the forms  commanded by the Dark Lord.

The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

andys

You forgot the "...and there will be much wailing and lamenting unto the tenth generation" bit.

Techno

Quote from: Just a few Orcs on 20 October 2015, 11:22:45 PM
If we all request Duck men repeatedly on the request list it will get to the top.
Then the Dark Lord will say "Let there be Duck men"  He will raise his right arm point at Techno and say " what I have commanded YOU WILL MAKE"
And Techno knowing that The Dark Lord is right in all things will Turn to his bench, his Dremel and his putty and maketh that which the Dark Lord hath commanded.
If Techno transgresses and refuses the rightful commands of the Dark Lord, The Dark Lord will go to the one who has  The  One Ring of Power ( All hail M'lady). In her righteous wrath she will turn to Techno and  her fearsome voice will boom out  saying  " YOU REFUSE TO DO THE BIDDING OF THE DARK LORD,  HOW DARE YOU BE SO INSOLENT.  DO HIS BIDDING OR I WILL CAUSE A CURSE TO FALL UPON YOU AND YOU WILL SHOVEL PILES OF HORSE SH*T FOR ETERNITY. "
And Techno will fall to his knees begging for forgiveness, and Duck Men will be made in all the forms  commanded by the Dark Lord. 

I wonder whether a certain forum member (no names, no duck bill...but a lot of chewed coats) also had a hand in that prose.  :-\
Cheers - Mr Suspicious.  ;)

fsn

21 October 2015, 08:33:46 AM #54 Last Edit: 21 October 2015, 08:35:55 AM by fsn
Not at all ... but I'm so proud!  :'( :'( :'(

If we all put pressure on for Duck men, do you think Techno will quack? - FSN
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Techno

Sigh !  X_X
Cheers - Phil

toxicpixie

I'd buy Ducks. I'd buy the heck outta ducks. THUNDER DUCKS HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

You'd be quackers not to.
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

Techno

I refer the honourable member to my previous reply.  ;)
Cheers - Phil

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Ducks Ducks  Ducks  Ducks  Ducks  Ducks wonderful DUCKS. and yet MORE Ducks

IanS

Got t'idea yert Lewis.......or is I just yoking.
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Techno

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Leave me alone ! (Sob !)

Cheers - Phil