10mm board size

Started by chalkie, 21 July 2014, 12:34:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hertsblue

My table is 8' x 4', which just happens to be the size of a standard sheet of chipboard. If you go to a builders' merchant for a sheet of anything - chipboard, hardboard, MDF or whatever, that's the size it's likely to be.
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Ithoriel

I have three 4' x 2' sheets of MDF which go onto the dining table to make a 6'x4' "board" - easier to store as three chunks than as a single sheet!
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

General Bt Sherman

My ACW games are typically 6' X 6' or smaller.
Wargame or Die!

2012 Painting Competition - Winner!

FierceKitty

Not a period that rings my bell, but I've always understood that the essence of gaming the War of Northern Aggression was to have the biggest bloodbath possible; i.e. the biggest table with the largest number of figures.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

sid_kent

I have the TFL rules for WW2 skirmish level, and TCHAE for the American civil war and use a 6' x 4' table. I have three pieces of sundeala with 2' square sceniced boards on top, residing on the dining room table, thank goodness for lap trays!  ;) Sid

Leman

The correct size for 10mm figures is 7'6"x223mm. Now I must go and wash my hands again. Was that too cruel a reply?
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Subedai

Alll my games are played on my 3 textured sheets of insulating foam making a 150 x 100cm table.

Picture as the header for my blog.
Blog is at
http://thewordsofsubedai.blogspot.co.uk/

2017 Paint-Off - Winner!