WW1-interwar Lewis gunner in German helmet

Started by sultanbev, 02 April 2024, 10:18:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sultanbev

WW1-interwar Lewis gunner in later WW1 German helmet - thought these had already been done or requested but can't see them.

Would also be ideal for the WW2 Irish and Estonian lists I'm just doing.....

kustenjaeger

Presumably not too difficult to headswap LW German helmet to a British Lewis gunner?

Edward

sultanbev

Possibly, but doing 30 or so at a time is might lead to a lot of blood and swearing....

Roy

Quote from: sultanbev on 04 April 2024, 10:47:20 AMPossibly, but doing 30 or so at a time is might lead to a lot of blood and swearing....

Best ask Techno to do it for you. He has a good record of remaining injury-free, right?
(I seem to remember reading on this forum a few years back something like that, anyway.)
Rimmer: "Aliens."

Lister: "Oh God, aliens... Your explanation for anything slightly peculiar is aliens, isn't it?

Rimmer: "Well, we didn't use it all, Lister. Who did?"

Lister: "Rimmer, aliens used our bog roll?"

Techno 3

I've managed to avoid self mutilation for quite a long time now. (Famous last words !!)  :D

One of our rescue dogs, however, is particularly good at drawing blood. She's very friendly and is prone to jump up and demand affection. Unfortunately, her claws appear to be made of tungsten carbide, and this, combined with the wafer thin skin on the back of my hands means that I'm getting through plasters at a rate of knots. :o
I'll do this later

kustenjaeger

Quote from: Techno 3 on 05 April 2024, 06:28:02 AMI've managed to avoid self mutilation for quite a long time now. (Famous last words !!)  :D

One of our rescue dogs, however, is particularly good at drawing blood. She's very friendly and is prone to jump up and demand affection. Unfortunately, her claws appear to be made of tungsten carbide, and this, combined with the wafer thin skin on the back of my hands means that I'm getting through plasters at a rate of knots. :o

Sounds like one of our cats! 

Edward