Dungeon and Booster Pack!

Started by Leon, 12 July 2010, 02:30:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndyT

Ordered my booster pack today.

I have cleverly delayed painting my original dungeon pieces so that these extra bits will have exactly the colour scheme when finished. Does that sound convincing? No, I didn't think so. OK, so I'm just slow at painting and haven't got beyond the undercoat yet!

Looking forward to receiving the booster bits.

Cheers,
Andy

Leon

Quote from: AndyT on 01 November 2010, 04:18:57 PM
Ordered my booster pack today.

I have cleverly delayed painting my original dungeon pieces so that these extra bits will have exactly the colour scheme when finished. Does that sound convincing? No, I didn't think so. OK, so I'm just slow at painting and haven't got beyond the undercoat yet!

Looking forward to receiving the booster bits.

We should have that out to you as soon as we get back from the Antwerp show this weekend.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Cyril

*robotic voice* Or-der re-ceived.. star-ting pro-du-ction..  ;D

(Guys... I'm in love with the stairs, they're awesome !)

nikharwood

Looking forward to seeing these Cyril  8)

sixsideddice

Hi Cyril?

Did you receive my MSN mail okay? I have a feeling you may have missed it or it went into your junk mail by mistake?

Cheers,

Six

Cyril

Oh ! Yes I did receive it Six, thanks a lot !
Sorry for not answering, lots of things accumulated and I completely forgot to answer... Thanks again.

On a side note, I played my first game of DW this very week-end with 4 friends on a home made scenario.
I was the draken master, we took pictures, traced the unfolding of the game and took notes about the overall feedback we had on the rules and the DW pack itself.
Now I "just" have to write it down and publish it. I'll keep you guys updated.  ;)

nikharwood

Quote from: Cyril on 08 November 2010, 02:06:34 PM
On a side note, I played my first game of DW this very week-end with 4 friends on a home made scenario.
I was the draken master, we took pictures, traced the unfolding of the game and took notes about the overall feedback we had on the rules and the DW pack itself.
Now I "just" have to write it down and publish it. I'll keep you guys updated.  ;)

Excellent - looking forward to it Cyril  8)

sixsideddice

OOoooo  this will be a treat, I`ll look forward to seeing and reading this.

Six :-)

Maenoferren

what paint do people use to paint the dungeons, do you use the little pots of paint as in games workshop stuff or is there anything else in big pots that you use?
Sometimes I wonder - why is that frisbee geting bigger - and then it hits me!

capthugeca

I use Plasti-cote black acrylic spray for the primer.
Then I've a huge pot of Focus (the DIY company) matt Smooth Chocolate which I use for all basic ground work.
Then everything else is Anita's Acrylics.
Life is too important to be taken seriously.

nikharwood

Quote from: Maenoferren on 12 November 2010, 09:38:35 PM
what paint do people use to paint the dungeons, do you use the little pots of paint as in games workshop stuff or is there anything else in big pots that you use?

Have a look in this thread for some colour suggestions...
http://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=957.0

I used my Vallejo paints over a spray black undercoat - because of the multiple-random-ish-layer method I used I didn't really use that much paint  :)

Cyril

I use Coat d'Arms (former paint provider of games workshop: cheaper and better) and some Vallejo.
For Vallejo, if you paint fantasy stuff, take care of buying the bottles with "grey caps", the "white caps" are better aimed at painting military stuff.

AndyT

My Dungeon Booster pack arrived safe and sound yesterday and very lovely it is too.

Now I just need to finish off one or two little (?) projects before I start to paint the dungeon.

Cheers,
Andy

Leon

Quote from: AndyT on 18 November 2010, 07:28:13 AM
My Dungeon Booster pack arrived safe and sound yesterday and very lovely it is too.

Now I just need to finish off one or two little (?) projects before I start to paint the dungeon.

Cheers,
Andy

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Stormcrow

:)  Well my Duneon Pack arrived and i have ta say i am so over the Moon with everything. Even the additional Miniatures i ordered are Amazing. The Amazon Herione is stunning Wow wee. I got started on the Dungeon itself already ,  opting for a Classic Slate Grey , with Mold here and there,and painted Five Skeleys, they feel everybit as good and Impressive as anything out there at the minute. I also ordered a Skeleton Captain to take the role of " Wormwood" and his Shoulder plates and stance is exactly right for an Age ridden Bone Shambles. He's gonna look so cool . And Creek around my Dungeon quite a bit.I was also amazed at how easy the Minis where to paint up , I know Skeleys are easy to do anyway , but you can add so much detail to em, there Hott. Cant wait to get stuck in with this and Hopefully get a Few Pics up and Updates on Dungeon Life.  Thanx for Readin Folkz........Soooo Pleased !!!
" True Freedom, Lies within the Heart