Longer Dungeon Corridor section AND Corridor Booster Pack

Started by O Dinas Powys, 22 October 2013, 09:49:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

O Dinas Powys

With the news that the resin tubes have been unclogged - http://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,8665.msg94825/topicseen.html#new - here are a couple of suggestions.

With the mention of new masters being made, I was wondering if it would be possible to get a longer, 8-square length corridor added to the range?

AND

Looking through a couple of classic D&D adventures over the summer I realised that those old modules sure do have a lot of corridors! Even with the Dungeon, Booster and a load of extra bits I'm nowhere close to even a small section of B1! So, I propose a Corridor Booster Box equivalent to the current Booster Box.

Cheers!

Meirion
(I know, even though it's fantasy  :o  ;)  )

Maenoferren

Jusr a thought..... :-* what about just floors to go between the walls. On ignore me... the Walls have smooth backs :-[
Sometimes I wonder - why is that frisbee geting bigger - and then it hits me!

Leon

Once we get going with the new casters, I would like to start adding more items to the resin ranges, the Dungeons included.  It's not too hard to knock up more types, all you need is loads of castings of the four 'master' pieces, and you can make all sorts.  It might be a case of outsourcing that job to someone though, and they can then just send us the assembled masters ready for moulding.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

O Dinas Powys

Quote from: Leon on 23 December 2013, 09:54:47 PM
Once we get going with the new casters, I would like to start adding more items to the resin ranges, the Dungeons included.  It's not too hard to knock up more types, all you need is loads of castings of the four 'master' pieces, and you can make all sorts.  It might be a case of outsourcing that job to someone though, and they can then just send us the assembled masters ready for moulding.

8)

Ooo, ooo, sir, sir! Me, sir! ME!!!  ;)

I'm sure to have plenty of free time at some point in the near future despite a new job and the twins and the daughters and and stuff...  =)

What?!

Cheers!

Meirion
(I know, even though it's fantasy  :o  ;)  )