Festive Gaming

Started by Nosher, 27 November 2013, 05:57:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nosher

Im working both Christmas and New Year but am planning my festive fix in between the BIG days when hopefully things will be a bit quieter.

Not sure what I'll be doing but Battlegroup Overlord or FoG Rennaisance are looking favourite.

Whats everyone else planning?
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

kustenjaeger

Greetings

I'm hoping to get time to paint Phase 2 of my SYW 10mm Western Germany project and maybe get in a test solo game.  Seems unlikely at this stage that I will get a face to face game in.

Regards

Edward

Hertsblue

Still trying to get the basics of next season's convention game hammered out before the long trek down to Helston for the festive season. Which reminds me, I shall need three or four good books.  =)
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Steve J

All a bit hectic this Xmas, more so than normal, so not sure. However I do hope to get at least one game in.

Leman

Not gaming but looking to complete my Sassanid army (DBA 10mm figures on 25mm bases).
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Got three games of a Flames of awar Nam today.
Finally got a big win!  ;D
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

FierceKitty

I may be in Laos for the Saturnalia, but I'm hoping to get my Covenanters and possibly my 16th century Burmese done before the new year. Also to finish writing my ancients rules (not too difficult, since they're my pike and shot rules with muskets removed and pila added).
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.