Vallejo Game Color now on the Pendraken site

Started by Leon, 05 October 2013, 10:55:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

I've just added the full Vallejo Game Color range to the Pendraken site, so you can now save a bit of postage against ordering them from Minibits separately!  This range includes the regular acrylics, plus the inks, the extra opaques and the washes.

http://www.pendraken.co.uk/Vallejo-Paints-c27/

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

HPFlashman

Best regards,

Harry

get2grips

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

sebigboss79

*Victorydance*  :D

VMC and VGC are the ones I use now. The only thing I cannot yet replace are the new GW Drys......  :-\

old smokie

yippeee   :-bd

its becoming a one stop shop is Pendraken  8) m/ :-bd

fsn

It always has been. Go to Pendraken, spend all your money, have nothing left to continue shopping.  =P~
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leman

Great news now my local Modelzone has closed.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

sebigboss79

Quote from: fsn on 27 October 2013, 10:27:00 AM
It always has been. Go to Pendraken, spend all your money, have nothing left to continue shopping.  =P~

You bad boy you! Half of your money should be going to Minibits!

fsn

Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leon

It still comes to me, as Minibits invoices Pendraken for all of the paints it sells...  :D

It's better this way as well, as Pendraken picks up a lot more traffic and sales than Minibits, so it keeps the Game Color stocks ticking over nicely.

get2grips

Quote from: Leon on 28 October 2013, 04:00:15 PM
It still comes to me, as Minibits invoices Pendraken for all of the paints it sells...  :D

It's better this way as well, as Pendraken picks up a lot more traffic and sales than Minibits, so it keeps the Game Color stocks ticking over nicely.

How's Dave ever going to win? :-\  He's battling an army of clones :D

Leon

sebigboss79