Sci-Fi Revamp - It's Here!!!

Started by Leon, 18 September 2013, 02:42:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Techno

;D ;D ;D
Someone go around to FSN's house and give him a smack.....And make sure he takes the right pills.....In the correct orifice. #-o #-o
Cheers - Phil.

petercooman

get2grips

Tobbe

BASTARDS!!

I swore I'd not get a new SF scale, I thought I was out and you pull me back in.....
I'm about to embark on the fool's mission of setting up Battle of the Auroch Hills with 10mm figures as well as building a scale model of the battleground. Maybe next year.

get2grips

Quote from: Tobbe on 23 September 2013, 02:40:51 PM
BASTARDS!!

I swore I'd not get a new SF scale, I thought I was out and you pull me back in.....

=O =O =O  That' funny

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Quote from: Tobbe on 23 September 2013, 02:40:51 PM
BASTARDS!!

Good aren't they.
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Tobbe

Quote from: mad lemmey on 23 September 2013, 03:22:05 PM
Good aren't they.
*nods helplessly while trying to whittle down the size of the order*
I'm about to embark on the fool's mission of setting up Battle of the Auroch Hills with 10mm figures as well as building a scale model of the battleground. Maybe next year.

TXWargamer

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Steeleye

In the spirit of threads going off topic, can you guys help me?

When I'm not painting 10mm figures I'm writing cross over fanfic for Buffy the Vampire Slayer...as my new Sci-fi figs haven't turned up yet...

I was doing something yesterday and a great plot idea came to me. The story would involve human form andriods but I need to cross over with a film or something.

Any ideas/suggestions for films or TV shows involving andriods, that have nothing to do with 'Battlestar Galatica'? And yes I have thought of Terminator; I've done at least one xover with Terminator but I don't like to revisit xovers I've done before.

Cheers.

PS:There are several occasions where BtVS characters can me moved into different realities

Techno

Blade Runner ?
Not sure how suitable that might be. :-\
Cheers - Phil.

Steeleye

Blade Runner...a film I'd completely forgotten about, it might work for what I've got in mind.

Cheers.

Techno

Steeleye

Yep, had a look at the wiki entry for the film (it's been along time since I watched it) and i think I can do something with it. Now all I've got to do is find a copy of it on DVD and watch it, shouldn't be too difficult.

Cheers.