Who's the best at upsetting Americans (Who is the stifle-est)

Started by Last Hussar, 07 February 2013, 09:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Techno

Certainly, more by luck that computer literacy I seem to have found the right page.

No of posts - 3
No of stifles - 0

Cheers - Phil

mollinary

Number of posts 437

Number of stifles 5

87.4 posts per stifle

For a long period I had none, then when I got one I posted wondering why and asking members what was the motivation behind stifling. That instantly upped me into double figures, from which lofty height I have now declined to the die hard five!

Mollinary
2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

Derek H

You're all complete amateurs.

# of Stifles:
Stifle Ratio
    48.80 posts per stifle

And a Locked Account to boot.   :D

Nick the Lemming

Quote from: Derek H on 08 February 2013, 01:42:41 PM
You're all complete amateurs.

# of Stifles:
Stifle Ratio
    48.80 posts per stifle

And a Locked Account to boot.   :D

I'm not sure how many stifles I had - if anyone's still on PMT, have a look at Nick the Lemming there and see if it tells you how many stifles.

Was your locked account over the Stafford Games / Nazi affair too, Derek?

clibinarium

This must be you Nick;
http://theminiaturespage.com/member/profile.mv?id=Nick%20The%20Lemming

Leon

Quote from: Sandinista on 08 February 2013, 12:35:33 PM
# of Stifles:
Stifle Ratio
16 posts per stifle

Well you're winning the posts per stifle contest!

:D
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Derek H

Quote from: Nick the Lemming on 08 February 2013, 02:46:01 PM
I'm not sure how many stifles I had - if anyone's still on PMT, have a look at Nick the Lemming there and see if it tells you how many stifles.

Was your locked account over the Stafford Games / Nazi affair too, Derek?

# of Stifles:
Stifle Ratio
   18.54 posts per stifle

Another amateur

Not Stafford Games.  For taking the mickey out of Flames of War (and its fanboys) too much.  

At least that was the excuse, I think it was really for pissing Bill off over a long period of time.   It's not difficult  :D

OldenBUA

Quote from: Leon on 07 February 2013, 09:54:17 PM
I'm actually shocked after looking at that, who the hell's stifled me?!   :o >:(

Leon, a stifle is just a filter, meaning that someones isn't interested in your posts. It could just mean it's a '28mm only' type of guy.

Ofcourse, people doing that will never know what good stuff they'll miss!
Water is indeed the essential ingredient of life, because without water you can't make coffee!

Aander lu bin óók lu.

ciaphas

no. of posts 1384
no.of stiffles 4

guess i aint that confrontational nor upsetting

jon

petercooman

No of posts 0
Number of stifles 0

The place never did it for me with all their whiners  :P

Squirrel

I didn't realise I'd even posted that much! Mind you, having got into a few arguements a few years back I'm surprised I haven't more stifles. Perhaps it was more laid back then? I usually just look and chuckle these days.

Number of posts: 117

# of Stifles:
Stifle Ratio
58.50 posts per stifle

Cheers,

Kev

sebigboss79

Why would I go on tmp with all its whiners, armschair lawyers and "I know better than you" jerks? Seriously.

I feel much more comfy here amongst my mates, rubbing over issues, ranting over this. Almost like a pub. Leon, where is my Guinnes?

sebigboss79

Quote from: sebigboss79 on 08 February 2013, 10:14:58 PM
Why would I go on tmp with all its whiners, armchair lawyers and "I know better than you" jerks? Seriously.

I feel much more comfy here amongst my mates, rubbing over issues, ranting over this. Almost like a pub. Leon, where is my Guinnes?

Hertsblue

Coming up as soon as I figure out what their weird TV adverts are all about!  ;)
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Techno

Quote from: sebigboss79 on 08 February 2013, 10:14:58 PM
Why would I go on tmp with all its whiners, armschair lawyers and "I know better than you" jerks? Seriously.

That's why I love this forum !!

Yep....Folk can agree to disagree on odd occasions .
But there are good 'debates'....Not nasty, vicious slanging matches.
Now...I know...Some wit is going to call me a ******* ****** who's got *** **** ***** ** *** ****. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Cheers - Phil.