February Releases!

Started by Leon, 31 January 2013, 11:40:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

31 January 2013, 11:40:04 PM Last Edit: 02 March 2013, 02:16:53 AM by Leon
After a January distinctly lacking in new goodies, it's time for our first batch of releases for 2013!

First up, we've got our first new range of the year, and one which hasn't been previewed on the Forum before now, as we head over to the America/Canada border for the Fenian Raids!  These raids were carried out from 1866 through to 1870 by the Fenian Brotherhood, as they attacked British targets in Canada, in an attempt to bring pressure on Britain to withdraw from Ireland.  Figures wise, these chaps are in the British 1860's Home Service uniform, so as well as the raids, they could also come in handy for any number of What If style scenario's back in Europe.

Speaking of the ACW range, we've also added a few handy battlefield items, with the wagon, ambulance and field forge all now available.

And bringing up the rear, the WWII French partizans which were previewed some time ago now, have also been added to the website.

So, here's the full list:

ACW - http://www.pendraken.co.uk/19th-Century-c15/NEW-American-Civil-War-NEW-sc281/
ACW62  Wagons (2)
ACW63  Ambulance (2)
ACW64  Field forge (2)

1860's Canadian Militia - http://www.pendraken.co.uk/19th-Century-c15/NEW-1860s-Canadian-Militia-NEW-sc284/
(For Fenian's, use the ACW Union figures)
CM1   Foot in shako, advancing (30)     £4.00
CM2   Foot in shako, firing line (30)     £4.00
CM3   Foot in shako, marching (30)     £4.00
CM4   Foot in shako, running at trail (30)     £4.00
CM5   Foot in shako, kneeling (30)     £4.00
CM6   Line command, shako (18)       £2.40
CM7   Rifle command (10)     £1.35
CM8   Cavalry in pork pie hat, inc. command (15)     £4.00
CM9   Armstrong guns with crew (3)     £4.00
CM10  Field Officers (5)     £1.35
CM11  Generals (2)     £0.65

WWII
French - http://www.pendraken.co.uk/World-War-II-c19/French-sc127/
FRE16  Partizans (10)     £1.35

Hope you like them!  Next month will see all kinds of odds and ends being releases, so keep an eye out for those!

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

WeeWars

Well done, Leon, on a bright start to February!

And a brand new range! I can see what our 1809 sculptor has been busy with. And 7 foot variations! Jealous, moi?
← click my website button to go to Michael's 10mm 1809 BLOG and WW1 Blog

www.supremelittleness.co.uk

2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Shecky

Looks good. You can also use them for an alternate history of a U.S. invasion of Canada or perhaps with Prussians for the Battle of Dorking.

Steve J

Nice addition to the ranges there Leon 8).

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Well, that was something different!  :D Nice one guys! Can see the canooks being used in many other conflicts too!
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Hertsblue

Ah, "foot in shako" - someone as clumsy as I am.  :o
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

FierceKitty

Could you also do those waggons with oxen?
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

General Bt Sherman

I’m glad to see the ACW wagons. I Will need to place an order soon.

Bryan
Wargame or Die!

2012 Painting Competition - Winner!

Leon

Quote from: WeeWars on 01 February 2013, 01:03:39 AM
And 7 foot variations! Jealous, moi?

There's actually 8 variations, I missed one of the firing line poses in the pics.   :D

Quote from: FierceKitty on 01 February 2013, 11:45:03 AM
Could you also do those waggons with oxen?

Yep, no bother at all.

8)

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Is that the rifles that go with teh rifles command Leon?  :D
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Leon

Quote from: mad lemmey on 01 February 2013, 02:50:27 PM
Is that the rifles that go with teh rifles command Leon?  :D

Lost me there...?  ???

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Well, you have CM6 Line Command to go with the line...
so, does CM7, Rifles Command, go with the (not present on list) Rifles?  ;D

Leon

Quote from: mad lemmey on 01 February 2013, 03:22:15 PM
Well, you have CM6 Line Command to go with the line...
so, does CM7, Rifles Command, go with the (not present on list) Rifles?  ;D

Ah...  #-o

There weren't any discernable differences in uniform, so the foot can be used as both types.  We've also got some conversions to come, for foot in pork pie hats, and Dave's also considering getting the Armstrong 12lb gun done as well for this range.

8)

Bernie

Liked the ACW wagons - will be ordering soon!!

nikharwood

Good stuff - those wagons are lovely.

Strange though, I had no idea I had an urge to do the Fenian Raids until now  ;D