Previous topic - Next topic

Techno

Quote from: FierceKitty on 31 January 2013, 10:32:32 AM
Moi, je non peu parler Francais pas!

Me...I don't speak a little French ??..... 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-}
Am I close ?

petercooman

Quote from: Leon on 31 January 2013, 09:29:51 AM
Only 1 day now, entry to the 2013 Painting Competition kicks off tomorrow morning!

:-bd

So we have a month to enter everything right? As my ACW boys haven't set foot on my ground yet...

Leon

Quote from: petercooman on 31 January 2013, 11:27:29 AM
So we have a month to enter everything right? As my ACW boys haven't set foot on my ground yet...

Yep, the competition is open right through to Feb 28th, so 4 weeks to get everything painted up and entered.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

petercooman

Leon

And the Competition is now open!  We're all looking forward to seeing all of the entries as they come in, and I'd like to wish everyone good luck!

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

kev1964

Who,s going to be the first man up, i was hoping to put a base on today but the postman arrived empty handed  :'(  so maybe monday,
best of luck everyone,

kev
2013 Painting Competition - Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - 2 x Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

petercooman

I was going to be first, but while i was putting the pics of my first entries on the computer i noticed i hadn't painted the base edges. They are drying so i'll try again in an hour or 2  :D

kev1964

Nice one peter, looking forward to seeing them.
2013 Painting Competition - Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - 2 x Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leon

:-bd

We didn't get any entries on the 1st day last year, so it'll be interesting to see if we get any this time around.

8)

petercooman

01 February 2013, 09:40:03 PM #114 Last Edit: 01 February 2013, 09:49:41 PM by petercooman
Allright, i'll kick it off then in 10 minutes, just loading them on photobucket.

Edit: Done and Done, bring on the competition lol

TinyTerrain

Just uploaded my first entry, into the Pre 10th C category.  More to come in other categories as I get them finished  :D

Cheers,

Craig
Tiny Terrain Models
http://www.wargames.blog.co.uk
All Periods, All scales

2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

And they're really good!  :D
Damn I've got my work cut out this year!  ;D
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

geed

Hi ! Just a small question !

For the Fantasy category, can i present more than one base ?  I've just ended a lizard army for HOTT. Can i present one of these base in the fantasy cat. and the whole army in army cat. ?

Thank :)

PS : Excuse my poor english, actually i take lessons to improve my english but i'm a very bad student  :P
Nesquig ? Waagh else !

Duke Speedy of Leighton

En autant que je sache, il faudrait aller dans la catégorie armée ouverte, bases simples aller dans le fantasme.

At least you've had lesson, I use Google translate (which is often wrong)!
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Leon

Quote from: geed on 08 February 2013, 11:50:12 AM
For the Fantasy category, can i present more than one base ?  I've just ended a lizard army for HOTT. Can i present one of these base in the fantasy cat. and the whole army in army cat. ?

You can enter each category several times if you like.  The single base can go in the Fantasy category, and then you can also enter the whole army in the Army category.

(Vous pouvez entrer chaque catégorie plusieurs fois si vous le souhaitez. La base unique peut aller dans la catégorie Fantasy, et puis vous pouvez également entrer l'armée dans la catégorie Armée.)

8)