Pendraken Painting Competition 2013!

Started by Leon, 09 January 2013, 08:03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

Quote from: Bishop Lord on 21 January 2013, 10:43:31 AM
Is it okay to submit previously painted stuff and Newly painted.

As long as it was done in the last 12 months and hasn't been entered into any online competitions previously!

Quote from: Bishop Lord on 21 January 2013, 10:43:31 AM
Also what Catogry wiuld I post Command stands in( 50mm ish base 3 -6 figs)?

That would be the 'Open - Single Base' category.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Bishop Lord

Nice one thanks. Just seen the spelling Blimey! I wrote that in a hurry ;D
" there is no more Jerusalem, I shall go to Cyprus..."

2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Oh, is 'Tribble in a Puklehaub' eligable for the competition as it was a limited casting?  ;) :P
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Leon

Quote from: mad lemmey on 23 January 2013, 09:45:22 AM
Oh, is 'Tribble in a Puklehaub' eligable for the competition as it was a limited casting?  ;) :P

:-bd
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Steve J

Hope to be able to paint my Dux Bellorum order in time for the end of February, but knowing me probably not :(. Will have to look to my AVBCW stuff for some entries :-\.

J.S.

24 January 2013, 03:39:51 PM #65 Last Edit: 24 January 2013, 03:44:37 PM by J.S.
Is it allowed to include minor non-miniature content?

thought I'd add my inspiration for this one into the corner of the pic.
(this is just a rehearsal and not the final version btw..the lack of light swallowed all bright colours  :-X )
2012 Painting Competition - Winner!
2013 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leon

That's fine, but you'll only be judged on your painting...  :D

Steve J

Nice work there JS and love the pic reference 8).

DaveH

Now I've really got an incentive to get started on my Zulu War figures at long last.

i_am_win

Looking forward to this now, just hope I get my order in time to paint em' up and enter! :D
Check out The Grinning Skull for Grinning Skull 15mm Miniatures rangehttp://www.thegrinningskull.co.uk/

andymac

Phew, panic over :'(.  Just had a major PC malfunction.  Thankfully I managed to get it repaired in two days and not the two - three weeks PC World quoted.  Roll on February and lets see all those entries.

All the best and good luck

Andy Mac
Andy Mac
Andy Macs Photobucket - http://s347.photobucket.com/home/Andymacs

Steve J

Started planning on stuff that I might enter (ie already finished) as well as stuff I want to paint up (ie get off my butt and paint up stuff that has sat there for months, sometimes years :o). Nothing like a deadline to focus the mind :).

petercooman

Quote from: Steve J on 26 January 2013, 12:35:29 PM

Nothing like a deadline to focus the mind :).

Indeed! I am painting two or three entries that are amongst a batch of other stuff right now   :P

bradpitre

hello tout le monde!!
Désolé d'écrire en français, mais mon anglais écris est vraiment trop mauvais (mon anglais parlé aussi d'ailleurs!!!)
juste une question, les peintres français sont ils acceptés pour ce super concours??? :) :)........si oui, je serais heureux de vous rejoindre........pour le plaisir!!!

brad
je suis contre les femmes............tout contre!!!!

2016 Painting Competition - 3 x Winner!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner