Bumper load of masters just arrived!

Started by Leon, 18 November 2010, 07:35:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

privateer

The FPW High Command is great. Hopefully we will see the some Corps commander and Divisional commanders

privateer

Hello Leon

Then are the French - Napoleon III, Marshal Bazaine, and a guy delivering despatch and Prussian - Wilhelm I, Count Helmut v Moltke and an orderly coming out?

I want to place an order for some supply wagons and adding them to the list would be good, and save postage.

Leon

Quote from: privateer on 13 January 2011, 01:33:56 AM
Hello Leon

Then are the French - Napoleon III, Marshal Bazaine, and a guy delivering despatch and Prussian - Wilhelm I, Count Helmut v Moltke and an orderly coming out?

I want to place an order for some supply wagons and adding them to the list would be good, and save postage.

These have been moulded and will be ready for theFebruary releases.  The despatch guy might be delayed though, as plastic has been used on the master and it will require a different moulding process.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Shedman

And is there any news on the 1859 Guard Voltigeurs?

Alan

Leon

Quote from: Shedman on 13 January 2011, 05:48:34 PM
And is there any news on the 1859 Guard Voltigeurs?

Alan

I'll check with Dave, but I believe these will have been moulded at the same time as the other odds and ends, and so would also be ready for February.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

privateer

Thanks Leon

I will get what I want ready for Feburary

privateer

Only eight days to go until the Emperor arrives.
The Troops are polishing their boots and shining there buckles. practicing their formations for the big parade. The Prussians are already ready as only they could.

for those who thought my post on the gereral board was a bit strange - this is now in context

Leon

Quote from: privateer on 24 January 2011, 06:46:14 AM
Only eight days to go until the Emperor arrives.
The Troops are polishing their boots and shining there buckles. practicing their formations for the big parade. The Prussians are already ready as only they could.

for those who thought my post on the gereral board was a bit strange - this is now in context

Haha, I understood it!  Feb's releases are all finalised, and these will be in there!