'First Look' Pics of the WW2 Pacific stuff!

Started by Leon, 30 April 2010, 06:00:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

Quote from: Doug on 17 July 2010, 08:35:57 AM
New Marines look very good, at last a bailed out tank crew for the Americans, in just the right poses, now if you can do some figers like that for the British, Russian & Germans it would be realy good!

I've mentioned this to another one of the designers!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Leon

These have just arrived, so here's a few pics of new Japanese tanks.  We had originally planned on 2 types, but we've decided to spoil you and give you 5 instead!

Before you start asking though, these won't be available with the September releases, we need to wait for some more masters to arrive so that we've got enough to fill a mould!

Type 95 Ha-Go:

Type 4 Ke-Nu:

Type 97 Chi-Ha:

Type 97 Shinhoto Chi-Ha:

Ho-Ni Type I, with 75mm self-propelled gun:

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

lentulus

Oh, neat!  Opponents for my Late War soviets  ;D

Blaker

YeeHiii   Those look great  :D

Man you sure are making it tough to finish one period with all of these releases  :P

Keep it up!!
cya

MiniPatton

Really looking forward to these - I wasn't expecting that variety though!  This is really awesome, can't wait to place an order when these come out!

nikharwood

Powerless...to...resist...must...buy...on...release...

Buggrit  ;D :'( :o 8)

YORSTONS

OMG, the evil empire of the west is finished now!!! When these little babies start rolling down the Malay peninsular Imperial Japan will be assured of victory.

Banzai!!!!!

Steve J

Agree with Nik on this one. Resistance is futile ;D.