Forum barfight

Started by Last Hussar, 10 August 2012, 04:39:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Techno

Appalling !  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Cheers - Phil.

Ithoriel

Quote from: fsn on 24 November 2013, 06:11:09 PM
Confucius says "never pick on a man who has ready access to automatic weapons".

No, Confucius say "Man who piss into wind get his own back"  :P :d :d
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Hertsblue

"A wise man knows how little he knows" - Confucious really did say that.
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Ithoriel

Quote from: Hertsblue on 25 November 2013, 08:52:10 AM
"A wise man knows how little he knows" - Confucious really did say that.

... and according to recent research he was right, experts are aware of the gaps in their knowledge and tend to underestimate their abilities while the ignorant are blissfully unaware of the depth their ignorance and overestimate their ability.

<Breaks a chair over Hertsblue's back, after all this a brawl not a bloomin seminar> :)

<Besides, he was right .... and nobody likes a smartarse>  :P :d :d :d

There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Hertsblue

Gropes in his pocket for the delicately engraved knuckleduster - it slips through a hole in the lining and breaks his foot. Ouch!
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Slips a banana skin in Hertsblue's direction, just to see if it really works!
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Techno

Techno practices 'heroic poses' in front of a mirror.....and gives up completely, having slipped on a carelessly discarded banana skin.

Fenton

Quote from: Techno on 25 November 2013, 12:11:03 PM
Techno practices 'heroic poses' in front of a mirror.....and gives up completely, having slipped on a carelessly discarded banana skin.

Your starting to sound more like Bluebottle with every post  :D
If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

republic of tolworth

*pushes RM executive in room, with sign hung around neck and 4 tubs of paint in each pocket*

*Sounders of sniggering as door is locked*

O:-)
League of the dayglow Aztec Empire.

Techno

Quote from: Fenton on 25 November 2013, 12:13:35 PM
Your starting to sound more like Bluebottle with every post  :D

You rotten swine....You dedded me ! ;)
Cheers - Phil.

Fenton

If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

Sandinista

I grew up on the goons, that humour is priceless  8) ;) :D ;D

FierceKitty

Quote from: fsn on 24 November 2013, 06:11:09 PM
Confucius says "never pick on a man who has ready access to automatic weapons".

If I have a time machine some day but only enough fuel for one trip, it'll be a toss-up between Abraham and Confucius for which I'll assassinate to negate his disastrous effect on the world. The one who turned half the world into morons running on prejudice, not logic, or the one who turned the other half into status quo-obsessed doormats.

What the hell, I'll send a competent medical man to sort out Mozart. There'll always be ideology peddlers to wreck people's brains anyway.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Or a radiation suit to Marie curie?
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

howayman

Its not the messenger that is normally the problem, but the followers who impose their interpretation on the message.
Yeah okay there have been some nasty messengers as well ! :-\