Forum barfight

Started by Last Hussar, 10 August 2012, 04:39:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke Speedy of Leighton

What, hyperviolence and half a shandy-top?
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Techno

As I've been playing Mott The Hoople, recently.....

"Vi-o-lence.....Vi-o-lence...
It's the only thing that'll, make you see sense."

Pint of Absinthe, please, Will.

Chris Pringle

Quote from: mad lemmey on 21 January 2016, 01:43:02 PM
What, hyperviolence and half a shandy-top?

Exactly.

Though last weekend I was a little more adventurous and was hitting the neat gin, slivovitz, Hungarian cherry brandy, French elderflower liqueur, some classy bourbon, rum and coke, kir royale, Jamaican coffee with rum, and a few Coronas to stay hydrated. Along with the hyperviolence.

So half a shandy-top will do for now. Cheers. You're a gent. [Wipes lemonadey froth off top lip.]

Chris Pringle

Oh and the French ginger liqueur. Can't believe I forgot the French ginger liqueur.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

So glad you didn't misspell that!  ;D ;D
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Tawa

Well that went down like a lead baboon......

O.P.E (Oik of the Pendraken Empire) - 2015 Honours List.

fsn

So barkeep. Have you some Valentine's Day delights? Some cocktails or concoctions to delight the ladies and their lovers? Ah! I see here scrawled on a chalk board a list of tasties to celebrate the day of romance. Well done to your six year old for nearly spelling some of the shorter words right. Oh! You did it yourself. Such ... unique penmanship. Now, what have we here?

"My Bloody Valentine." No doubt some tomato juice based cocktail? No? It's just an Infantry Tank Mk III that Techno's been working on. I see.

"Sweetheart Stout!" Oh I remember that one from a child and ... goodness gracious - what is that? That's your wife! You got engaged at school and she's put a bit of weight on since then. Very kind to offer, but perhaps some other time.

What about "Stolen Kisses"? That sounds sweet. Is that it? That's just a bowl of Hershey's that I'm guessing you haven't paid for. No thank you. That American chocolate tastes like candles.

"Romantic." I'm beginning to doubt if it is wise to ask, but please explain. You had a holiday in Italy, yes, with your lovely wife, and in the capital city there were bedbugs. I think I'll pass.

Ow! What have I just barked my shin on? It's an elongated ship's propeller, propped up here. What's that you call it? "A long hard screw up against the wall." Well that's not very romantic. No - no thank you - please keep those bedbugs away from me. 

Surely you must have something better on offer?

Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Ithoriel

I'll have Sex On The Beach, a Slow Comfortable Screw and a Screaming Orgasm ... cocktails? ... might as well have one of those too I suppose. ;)
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Duke Speedy of Leighton

How dare you say my wife is fat!!! How did you know all that about my wife FSN! Who told you about our trip to Rome!!!

*sound or a dozen red roses being used as a cosh*

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Quote from: mad lemmey on 14 February 2016, 12:16:15 AM
*sound or a dozen red roses being used as a cosh*

I'll get the wooden ones from Birkenhead for you then. Pint of meths please bar keep, and feed Nobby to those Labradors.

IanS
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Techno

Anyone want to help me muck out the gee-gees, this morning ?

(Where's everybody gone ?)   :o :-\

fsn

OK. But can I have a shovel this time?

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Wooden are cool, sure I saw some razor wire ones last year....

fsn

Sounds good. I got a splinter once, and it hurt.

Techno

Quote from: fsn on 14 February 2016, 09:28:21 AM
OK. But can I have a shovel this time?

No....But if you're very good, I'll let you use gloves, this time.  ;)