Forum barfight

Started by Last Hussar, 10 August 2012, 04:39:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

getagrip

Quote from: fsn on 06 April 2015, 03:04:10 PM
it is Easter!

Chocolate liqueurs all round then... :-&
Buy plenty of Matron's sculpts now!

If he keeps using the chainsaw, the value of his work will soon go up.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

In bunny shaped glasses?
Oh go on
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

fsn

Ummm. Lemmey. You really didn't need to dig out that old Playboy Bunny costume.

:-&

Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Sorry, think the moths have been at it...
Been a while since it's seen daylight, surprised there are holes there though!
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

fsn

Not only that, the tail is all ... moth eaten.

You could at least have shaved your legs.

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015

Hertsblue

You'll have a hell of job getting the fishnets off.  #-o
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

fsn

Jus' been to Hertsblue's promotion. Just shows it's not the life in the man, it's who you know. What? Don't know what he was serving. Tasted like it came in a tanker. Still, we've all done that. Hah! Not like the old days. Remember that night when ... where's the barman? ... of course, nobody knew he was ... and a scotch for me ... and then she went and said ... no, a double ... no ice ... and then of course the dog had to be put down. Hah! Dog put down! This glass is empty ... Barman! So Hers'blue is a general. Who'd have thought ... same again, but this time make it a proper double ... anyway, surprised he wasn't drummed out after the scandal ... did this Scotch come from a German supermarket? ... the casting dwarf had to be put down, of course. Hah! Dwarf put down. Was there any Scotch in this at all or is it just melt'd ice? Pity though, the Dwarf was a talented eagle ... eqil  ... a question ... rider.  Bloody good on the back of any quadruped your Casting Dwarf. No, just 'cos it's Mc something doesn't mean it's a good brand. "McMueller" is not a good malt.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Who gave him semi-skimmed milk instead of skimmed!  :o

Last Hussar

Quote from: fsn on 22 April 2015, 09:22:17 PM
Jus' been to Hertsblue's promotion. Just shows it's not the life in the man, it's who you know. What? Don't know what he was serving. Tasted like it came in a tanker. Still, we've all done that. Hah! Not like the old days. Remember that night when ... where's the barman? ... of course, nobody knew he was ... and a scotch for me ... and then she went and said ... no, a double ... no ice ... and then of course the dog had to be put down. Hah! Dog put down! This glass is empty ... Barman! So Hers'blue is a general. Who'd have thought ... same again, but this time make it a proper double ... anyway, surprised he wasn't drummed out after the scandal ... did this Scotch come from a German supermarket? ... the casting dwarf had to be put down, of course. Hah! Dwarf put down. Was there any Scotch in this at all or is it just melt'd ice? Pity though, the Dwarf was a talented eagle ... eqil  ... a question ... rider.  Bloody good on the back of any quadruped your Casting Dwarf. No, just 'cos it's Mc something doesn't mean it's a good brand. "McMueller" is not a good malt.

Sergeant, would you be so good as to make sure the General gets back to his room.  I fear that last small port was served in a dirty glass and he has picked up a bug.  Make sure his Batman makes him drink lots of water.
I have neither the time nor the crayons to explain why you are wrong.

GNU PTerry

Techno

And take his tablets away..... at once !  X_X
Man knows he's not supposed to mix those with milk.

Barman ! ....Pint of absinthe, if you'd be so kind.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Techno

Did you have to put a cocktail umbrella in it, Will ?

Oooh !.....Look !....It's dissolving.  :o

Hertsblue

Quote from: Techno on 23 April 2015, 06:19:55 AM
And take his tablets away..... at once !  X_X
Man knows he's not supposed to mix those with milk.

Man knows he's not supposed to mix them with saliva either - but he does. Hence the green tinge around the nostrils.
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Techno

Quote from: Hertsblue on 23 April 2015, 09:07:28 AM
Man knows he's not supposed to mix them with saliva either - but he does. Hence the green tinge around the nostrils.

He's not been pushing green stuff up his nostrils again, has he ?
Cheers - Phil

fsn

What? Who? Why? What? I didn't know she was your sister! Anyway ... I told Techno to put down the scalpel! What! Hah! Put down the scalpel. My mouth tastes like the aftermath of a stripper's hen party. Barman! A double scotch and vodka. Silly sod cut himself putting it down on the table. By the Dark Lord's Shriveled Privates ... this vodka is as rough as an Elizabethan neck device. Rough! Ruff! Dammit! Sound like a collie. A rough collie. Hah! Rough Collie ... like Lassie. Anyway ... stap me the ice has melted and now I'm drinking water! What kind of establishment is this? A bar! Oh good! Could you get me a pint of proper beer ... if it goes in the same colour as it goes out then it's not proper beer, it's a damned lager! Like the Boers. Saw a casting dwarf ride a boar once. Could you get a tot in that? You could ? Then fill it up with beer, there's a good chap. Poor blighter was a bit confused at first. We had to tell him to put the boar down before he did any lasting damage. Hah! Put the boar down! Didn't I order a pint? Well it went down like a half. Had to punch some Johnny Yankee in the ... yes please a full pint this time ... for putting the BAOR down. Hah! Can't put the BAOR down! They had Centurions ... dammit this windy pop is repeating on me like ... they had Centurions ... dammit this windy pop is repeating on me like ... they had Centurions. Did they? Good for them. Must have been a Legion. What happened to the party? Gone home hours ago, you say? Lightweights. Weren't you a man before? Oh you're a man now? Well isn't modern medicine marvelous? A pint before I go ...