Forum barfight

Started by Last Hussar, 10 August 2012, 04:39:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Techno

You'll have to hang on.
Probably my fault.....I think I've smeared some of that expanding foam around the door frame from when I popped in last night.
Bet it's stuck the door to the frame....Sorry....I'll get the acetone.
Cheers - Phil

republic of tolworth

Well I managed to crawl out the toilet window.

I told you giving me JD was a bad idea!
League of the dayglow Aztec Empire.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

I've been in school all day with year one, let me innnnnnnnnn!
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Sandinista

got stuck at work for an extra 2 hours today >:( I think I hear a beer calling me  :P

Leon

Not sure what happened there, but I've opened it up again now.  We've had a bit of a refurb, so there's a new range of cocktails, plus 37 real ales with silly names, and please try not to fall off the ridiculously oversized stools around the new poser tables.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

fsn

Oooh! I like the new bar, but the smell of paint is a bit overpowering. Like the padding on all corners and the boxing ring in the centre of the snug. Not too sure about the extra large paddling pool full of scented oils though. What could that be for?

I do like the painting of Leon above the bar, and what an interesting place for a spigot.

May I try a pint of Goosestrangler please?  
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

get2grips

Quote from: fsn on 20 January 2014, 07:13:52 PM
Oooh! I like the new bar, but the smell of paint is a bit overpowering. Like the padding on all corners and the boxing ring in the centre of the snug. Not too sure about the extra large paddling pool full of scented oils though. What could that be for?

I do like the painting of Leon above the bar, and what an interesting place for a spigot.

May I try a pint of Goosestrangler please?  

No you're Shakespeare...

Damn...barred!

Ithoriel

"Not sure what happened there, but I've opened it up again now.  We've had a bit of a refurb, so there's a new range of cocktails, plus 37 real ales with silly names, and please try not to fall off the ridiculously oversized stools around the new poser tables." - Leon

Ooh! Bit bright in here now!

I'll have a pint of Dark Ness please barma ... barperson.

ww.lochnessbrewery.com/#!beers/cwvn
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Sandinista

Off with me kit and slurps cocktails in the pool  :P

get2grips

Quote from: Sandinista on 20 January 2014, 07:21:32 PM

X-box styley??? :-& :-& :-&

Fenton

Quote from: Sandinista on 20 January 2014, 07:21:32 PM

*wonders why Sandinista is sitting in the slops bucket drinking babysham shandies, shakes head and wanders off  to talk to the innkeep*

So got any wolfs nipple chips then?
If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

20 January 2014, 07:50:44 PM #566 Last Edit: 20 January 2014, 07:53:22 PM by mad lemmey
WooooW! Man I need a pint tonight, and I can't drink!  ;D

Wolf's nipple chips, yup! Special on Aardvark's noses tonight, in honey.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Duke Speedy of Leighton

fsn

*knocks on window from outside*

May I come back in yet?
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

get2grips

Quote from: fsn on 20 January 2014, 07:52:36 PM
*knocks on window from outside*

May I come back in yet?

Oh go on then...so long as someone vouches for you...