Printable sci-fi buildings

Started by Kris, 28 June 2012, 12:11:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arsenus

The shadow of a man can never stand up and walk on its own.

https://arsenus.blogspot.fr/

robert

Excellent work Kris

have you thought about applying your talent to 10mm scale buildings for historical periods?
That is the sort of bloody nonsense up with which I will not put - Winston Churchill

Kris

12 July 2012, 09:19:56 PM #17 Last Edit: 12 July 2012, 09:37:50 PM by Kris
Quote from: robert on 12 July 2012, 07:26:49 PM
have you thought about applying your talent to 10mm scale buildings for historical periods?
I'm tempted to have a go at some 10mm fantasy (vaguely dark age) stuff in the future - as fantasy is where my main interest lies.

But generally speaking (and if I'm totally honest) I'll usually work on something that I need myself (rather than trying to dream up something that might sell well), or a subject/area that currently holds my interest (damn my gamer ADD :-[ ). Hopefully that makes some kind of sense.

So if I take up 10mm Napoleonics for example, I'll probably end up making something that I/we can use for that :)

robert

succumbed and bought your first set - cos the Pendraken sci-fi range is so good..................and FWC rules are so good too...........!

so now I want the next set and the one after that.

Nice work and thank you very much Kris
That is the sort of bloody nonsense up with which I will not put - Winston Churchill

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Kris fanatsy will give a good range of ancient to napolionic buildings.

IanS
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Kris

Quote from: robert on 11 August 2012, 06:37:13 PM
Nice work and thank you very much Kris

Thanks ...glad you like 'em :)

I'll probably be working on a new sci-fi set (or maybe a mini-set) in the next couple of months ...however I also have the urge to build a couple of 10mm fantasy armies (based on my RPG campaign world) for mass battles ...so that might slow things down a little (though it might also mean that I start work on a dark-age/fantasy set as well).

I guess it's the usual story of so much to do, so little time  :-\

Squirrel

Quote from: Kris on 13 August 2012, 12:17:45 PM
(though it might also mean that I start work on a dark-age/fantasy set as well)

:D that would be handy  ;)

Cheers,

Kev

Ithoriel

These look interesting, though I probably have too many of the 10mm Dropzone Commander ones to need even more unbuilt paper buildings  :)

The 10mm DC ones are available as .pdf files here: http://www.hawkwargames.com in the Downloads section. You need access to an A3 printer for the larger buildings.
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Last Hussar

Always good to see people doing 10mm terrain- helps the Jihad against 15s and 28s
I have neither the time or the crayons to explain why you are wrong.

GNU PTerry

LinLin

awesome and useful love the aliens in the picture also haha would be cool to play a game with them