Competition Entry discussion!

Started by Leon, 01 February 2012, 05:05:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fred.

Some really nice entries, particularly in Fantasy and Open. The misty undead bases are really nice, and unusual. I like the dwarf army lots too.
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

nikharwood

Quote from: fred12df on 05 February 2012, 08:25:51 PM
I'm sure you may get bonus points from Nik for triplet Kiera...

:D Yum. Although, to be honest, I'd be fine with just the one.  ;)

Leon

We're getting some great entries coming in, keep it up!  The Fantasy category is looking pretty good at the moment...

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Arsenus

More to come! ^^

I have just finished the magician and I will begin the stronghold...
The shadow of a man can never stand up and walk on its own.

https://arsenus.blogspot.fr/

Techno

07 February 2012, 06:59:39 PM #19 Last Edit: 07 February 2012, 07:36:38 PM by Techno
I see blacksmith's been busy too.....Some wonderful detail work.....damn crisp piccies too ! :-bd
Spenno's dwarfs !! Good grief !! =D> =D>
Cheers - Phil.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

It's all hotting up, I have three projects waiting for some warmth so I can undercoat them...
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Techno

Fred !

Great stuff !.....LOVELY work  :-bd =D>
Cheers - Phil.

fred.

2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

blacksmith

Quote from: Techno on 07 February 2012, 06:59:39 PM
I see blacksmith's been busy too.....Some wonderful detail work.....damn crisp piccies too ! :-bd
Spenno's dwarfs !! Good grief !! =D> =D>
Cheers - Phil.
yeah, Spenno's work and especially his Dwarfs, has demoralised me completely. Amazing stuff  =D>

Spenno

Thank you Techno and Blacksmith for the kind words :D
My 10mm work is nowhere near and so don't be demoralised, i'd be happy to paint 10mm as well as you all.
Also i did paint them for Leon for website so put more effort in than i would normally lol

arabianknight

Just been having a look through the entries as well.

Quite frankly the detail of painting here makes a mockery of the the scale! Great work everyone  :-bd

I'm planning to get some entries in. Not that I can hold a candle to most the stuff here but never mind.  :)

blacksmith

Wait, Spenno's stuff is 15mm right? I thought his dwarves were 10mm!    =)

Leon

Quote from: blacksmith on 10 February 2012, 12:42:15 PM

:D

There is a 15mm Fantasy range lurking on the website!  (Not for long though, they'll be coming over to Minibits soon.)

I'm surprised no-one's entered one of the 28mm Elizabethan's yet! 
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

blacksmith

Quote from: Leon on 10 February 2012, 02:48:39 PM
:D

There is a 15mm Fantasy range lurking on the website!  (Not for long though, they'll be coming over to Minibits soon.)

I'm surprised no-one's entered one of the 28mm Elizabethan's yet! 
I had forgotten.
Are the three scales going to be evaluated differently?

Spenno

Quote from: blacksmith on 10 February 2012, 12:42:15 PM

I will be adding some 10mm hobgoblins when i recieve them in the post :)