February Releases!

Started by Leon, 01 February 2012, 04:27:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

01 February 2012, 04:27:28 AM Last Edit: 01 February 2012, 04:51:14 AM by Leon
After the new Republican Romans which were released last month, we've now got the Carthaginians to go up against them!  With both of these now available, you can get right into some Punic action!  As with the Republican's, we've also knocked together a handy army pack to give you everything you need to get started.

A quick note on the Numidian cavalry, these are not available just yet, but we'll have them done and ready to go as soon as possible.  If anyone buys an army pack in the meantime, we'll pop you an email through to see what you'd like them replacing with.

There will be a few more codes to come for this range, mainly some more elephant variations, so keep an eye out for those.  And we'll also be putting together some new 1000pt army packs for these two ranges.

Carthaginians - http://www.pendraken.co.uk/Ancients-c9/NEW-Cathaginian-NEW-sc279/
(All packs contain 30 foot/15 cavalry, priced at £3.50)
ACR1 - Foot command
ACR2 - Javelinmen, shield
ACR3 - Citizen spearmen
ACR4 - Light archers

ACR5 - Iberian Auxiliaries, spear/sword
ACR6 - Heavy cavalry
ACR7 - Numidian cavalry - NOT YET AVAILABLE
ACR8 - Elephant with crew

Carthaginian Army Pack
Contains:
3 x ACR3
1 x ACR6, 7, 8
1/2 x ACR1, 4

(7 packs total)  Â£22.00

Hope you like them!

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

TheOlivant

Blaker

Very cool minis  ;)

So when did the Carthos start using the Howdah on elephants you see in most of the paintings and drawings?   :-\

The new Cartho ellie looks like it could be converted to other ellie types, do you think ;)

Leon

Quote from: Blaker on 01 February 2012, 04:41:20 PM
The new Cartho ellie looks like it could be converted to other ellie types, do you think ;)

We're converting the elephant into one with the howdah, plus one with just a driver, and a completely bare one.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

How about one with a mess piano for the North West Frontier ?

IanS
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Techno

Quote from: ianrs54 on 01 February 2012, 05:07:10 PM

IanS
If Leon wants to pay me for one.....I'll make it  ;D ;D ;D
Cheers - Phil

Leon

Quote from: ianrs54 on 01 February 2012, 05:07:10 PM

Quote from: Techno on 01 February 2012, 06:52:50 PM
If Leon wants to pay me for one.....I'll make it  ;D ;D ;D

:]] :-q

:P

Techno

I'll take that as a definite 'No' then Leon..... ;D ;D ;D ;D
Cheers - Phil  ;)

sebigboss79

nikharwood

Womble67

Very nice Romans and their enemies are something else.  I would like to do in the future.

Andy
The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

broeders

I've bought quite a few of the new Republican Romans and they look great.  Easy to paint and with nice detailing.