Fantasy Suggestions

Started by sgtpepper, 08 April 2010, 02:24:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jchaos79

26 April 2010, 09:42:21 PM #30 Last Edit: 26 April 2010, 11:46:00 PM by Leon
Quote from: Leon on 26 April 2010, 04:22:46 PM

The Beggar Hero is a hunchback mounted on a dog?  Code FBG15.

Great!! I do not have beggar range! but in my next order I will include FBG15 for sure!!

dicehead

A harpy would be really nice too if you are doing some mythology stuff.

nikharwood

QuoteWhat about a 10 figure personality pack with a barbarian, fighter, ranger, cleric, dwarf, druid, bard, wizard, dwarf adventurer and elf adventurer?

I've just realised that pretty much what you're talking about here is the nice graphic at the top of the Pendraken website  8)

Having spent a couple of days re-reading a load of D&D stuff, I'm definitely toying with the idea of doing my slaying in 10mm...any furthre thought on that dungeon pack Leon?  ;) ;D

dicehead

There's some good stuff already but I think some of those figs are in packs of 10. Maybe the most appropriate ones could be put in a dungeon pack.

I was thinking more of a set which look more like adventurers with torches and loads of swag. You can definitely get by nicely with what's there though.

sixsideddice

mmmmmmm  now THERES a neat idea.... I`m working on it now   :D 

(Advanced Supplement for Dungeon World 2nd Edition will be ready within the week btw).

Six

sixsideddice

Hi Leon, I  just sent you a private message, did you get it okay... I`m not sure it sent.

Cheers,

Six

nikharwood

Quote(Advanced Supplement for Dungeon World 2nd Edition will be ready within the week btw).

Will this include the solo rules Six?

sixsideddice

Will this include the solo rules Six?

Hi nik,

yes, the supplement will include all the rules for playing DW completely solo using a simple artificial AI to determine Monster reactions.

Should be ready to go in a short while; I just want to playtest a few things out with my local club(s) and family first to make sure of the balance.

Cheers for the interest.

Six  (Steve)

nikharwood

Excellent - looking forward to these - v coolio  8)

sixsideddice

04 May 2010, 11:19:32 PM #39 Last Edit: 04 May 2010, 11:28:15 PM by sixsideddice

I have considered making a full Dungeon pack, with the dungeon pieces, some heroes and a selection of monsters to kill.  This will be done at some point, as soon as I can get to it really, cos we've got all the figures there, I'd just need to put a list/price together.  Maybe 'sixsideddice' can give me an idea of what would work well with his Dungeon rules?

I`m working on a suitable (balanced) starter set list of Heroes and Monsters - plus dungeon and essential furnishings/trimmings. Should have everything worked out by tomorrow evening for you to check out Leon. Coupled with an updated version of the rules; including the new supplement - this would make a really attractive and useful boxed set for 10mm enthusiasts to enjoy and really get their teeth into.

I`m also watching this thread carefully and taking notes on the film book and graphic novel characters suggested by forum members, and making up a few surprise additions to the game for everyone to enjoy. So please, keep the ideas coming... it’s all being stored away in my head *hehe*

Six   (Steve)

http://tabletoptitans.com/

http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/twilight---the-awakening/5242789?productTrackingContext=center_search_results

jchaos79

05 May 2010, 08:58:22 PM #40 Last Edit: 05 May 2010, 09:14:23 PM by jchaos79
Ok, the idea is quite freak: But the "old man" of the Scene 24 of the film Holy Grial (Monty pytohn), that gives the clue of the Quest of the holy grial to Arthur.

A crazy idea: This miniature (in the Dungon game) could be non an enemy but like an oracle to help the adventures (like a gamekeeper advice).

This proposal is sooo wierd (I know) but will not be delicious and surrealistic to have the miniature of the "old man from Scene 24"

:P :o 8) :D

sixsideddice

hehe,

I can just see it now... Pendraken announces its new range of miniatures.

The Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch

A Giant Rabbit

Maybe even a flock of African and European Swallows

hehe  ^^

Oh I love that Film *sighhhs with wistful nostalgia*

Six

nikharwood

QuoteI`m working on a suitable (balanced) starter set list of Heroes and Monsters - plus dungeon and essential furnishings/trimmings. Should have everything worked out by tomorrow evening for you to check out Leon. Coupled with an updated version of the rules; including the new supplement - this would make a really attractive and useful boxed set for 10mm enthusiasts to enjoy and really get their teeth into.

Excellent  8)

And don't forget The Knights who say, "Ni"... ;D

sixsideddice

indubitably  ;)

eki eki eki eki futang aka asimili ....... Ni

ossy

I see that Highlanderstudiosinc have some really nice sci-fi 15mm bipedal insectmen ("space bugs"), and Khurasan miniatures their  "Vespulid " 15mm wasp- insectmen all heavily armed. So how about some 10mm or large 15mm  fantasy insectmen? I personally would like the grasshopper/cricket types  similar to Black Orc Games  "The Hive"  figures. Ossy.