Terrortoad

Started by Ivan, 23 July 2011, 07:32:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ivan

Since Fang is a bit biggish I'm making my Terrortoad - mix of a toad and deep sea angler fish lurking in the dark. I suppose it will be last minute entry  :D

here are some WIP pics, Toad is some 16 - 17 mm wide, Hope you like it...

Leon

Well I wasn't expecting to see a toad entry, but that looks great!   :-bd
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

OldenBUA

Quote from: Ivan on 23 July 2011, 07:32:42 PM
Since Fang is a bit biggish I'm making my Terrortoad - mix of a toad and deep sea angler fish lurking in the dark. I suppose it will be last minute entry  :D

Fantastic idea this, like it very much!  8)

One has to wonder what it will dangle in front of unsuspecting heroes... Purse of gold? Strenght potion? Mesmerizing lights?   :-\
Water is indeed the essential ingredient of life, because without water you can't make coffee!

Aander lu bin óók lu.

capthugeca

Life is too important to be taken seriously.

Squirrel

nikharwood

Excellent - nicely done  :)

Techno

Great stuff again.

Cheers - Phil.

Ivan

thanks guys, thanks for nice comments :-[

Krumsh

Ivan

25 July 2011, 08:09:52 PM #9 Last Edit: 25 July 2011, 08:35:00 PM by Ivan
whoa that was almost exactly what was on my mind. but, nope, didn't even know about that competition. i guess there is few things new under the sun.  :-\
good that i didn't include bulldog in my sculpt, that would be too much i guess :), don't know what exactly his sculpt looked like...

sixsideddice

OOoo  nice toad. Yep I can see a few of those roaming in my dungeons alright.

Nico

Hm - I didn't even finish it yet, I posted the idea alongside a short story about that thing I wrote.

Good stuff btw - you should add some kind of frogspawn and tadpoles :)

cheers

Leon

Ivan, you'll need to get these put into the Entries thread before midnight!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

sixsideddice

I have visions of these Toad critters infesting an ancient jungle or swamp temple somewhere in the forgotten wilderness.

Ivan

Huh, finally finished... I had an small accident and injured my left arm but manage to do some final work on Toad :) Here they are both  :D