Dungeon World Monster Gallery?

Started by count_zero99uk, 06 May 2010, 01:34:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

count_zero99uk

Is there a gallery with the dungeon world name of the monster/item/hero with its pendraken mini's picture somewhere?

Thanks
Brian

sixsideddice

When I finally get round to making a definitive format for the game, there will be full colour plates throughout the rules.

Right now, I am running with less than half the collection of available Pendraken miniature I`d ideally LIKE to own, and am bagging more all the time (as wages allow hehe). So I keep coming up with new characters and monster stats as my collection grows. Dungeon World is still a game in the making pretty much, and as such will grow as my intimacy with it flourishes.

cheers,

Steve.

arundel

Hi Brian,

This isn't quite what you are looking for, but if you do a Google search on Germsworld you will find the site of the Dungeon Monsters' sculptor, Jeremy Claridge. At the top he has a link to his other site, and there, under his 10mm heading there is a nice little introduction to his creation of the mini-dungeon, with some nice painted shots to boot. Unfortunately, he doesn't label them code-wise, so the help there for you will be limited. There is another site (try Googling "Pendraken Fantasy" that has a lot of photos, but they are generally humanoids like elves and dwarves and not the dungeon monsters you are looking for.

I'm proud (maybe I should be embarrassed!) to say that I pretty well own the whole lot, and while I lilke some more than others, love the look of all of them. My personal favourites are the funguy/mushroom men, the rockmen, the lurker and the sewer beast, but even as I type those names I realise I could add most of the other codes as well. To my eye they evoke the old days of gaming; there is something rather charming about the look of them. The long and the short of it is, you could probably order almost any code and will find a fun-to-paint, fiendish addition to your dungeon world.

Six-sided, a final edition of your rules with colour plates would be just amazing! It would certainly spread the idea that 10mm is a viable scale for such gaming. Good luck with your work!

Best wishes,

Daryl

Leon

We'll be getting some pics of them all at some point, but in the meantime, let me know which ones you'd like to see and I'll get something sorted out.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

dicehead

Here's the pics I have saved from the old site, hope they are helpful Count.

count_zero99uk

Thats fantastic dicehead.

As for the rest of them, well all of them please :) its so i know which monster in the rules refers to which mini on the site :)

Ill get it all sorted.

Thanks though.

Leon

Quote from: count_zero99uk on 06 May 2010, 05:53:41 PM
Thats fantastic dicehead.

As for the rest of them, well all of them please :) its so i know which monster in the rules refers to which mini on the site :)

Ill get it all sorted.

Thanks though.
:o

I'll see what I can get done over the next couple of weeks! 
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Germy

count_zero99uk

There is currently no rush, im just in the process of finishing my first year of the Open Uni (finaly) that dosnt finish till the end of this month.  Then there is the few weeks of generaly going phew weres my mark :) then ill be ordering :).  So thats about 4/5 weeks to get a fully complete photo gallery for me  :P.

I just know ill be buying most of the things on the fantasy section anyway, just need to save up.  Maybe i could forward some of my minis for pics :).

Anyway, thanks as allways and keep well.

Brian.