The Battle of Harville, 10mm FPW

Started by Duke Speedy of Leighton, 15 August 2022, 10:55:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Steve J

A great game there Will and nice to see your bases in action again, which look very effective and certainly give the feel of a big battle  8) .

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

sunjester

A great looking game and a fun batrep!

fred.

2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Duke Speedy of Leighton

2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Chris Pringle

The troops look great, but I think a greener cloth for northern France would be better. (Said the man who is still using some of the same scruffy felt terrain from when he was a teenager.) Thanks for the report and looking forward to the next one!

Chris

Ben Waterhouse

Arma Pacis Fulcra

Duke Speedy of Leighton

QuoteThe troops look great, but I think a greener cloth for northern France would be better. (Said the man who is still using some of the same scruffy felt terrain from when he was a teenager.) Thanks for the report and looking forward to the next one!

Chris
Not this summer, its a tad parched!

fred.

I thought the same as Chris to start with - then decided not to for the same reason as Will!
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Chris Pringle

Don't think that thought didn't occur to me as well! Especially as your battle is set in August too. It was meant as a constructive suggestion, by no means a complaint. Good work.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Quote from: Chris Pringle on 16 August 2022, 08:12:53 PMDon't think that thought didn't occur to me as well! Especially as your battle is set in August too. It was meant as a constructive suggestion, by no means a complaint. Good work.

Also my green mat is very very very green and monotone!  ;D

Norm

Will, a lovely account, thanks, appreciate all of the photographs.