Drinks on me

Started by FierceKitty, 10 August 2022, 03:13:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Blimey Ithorial.
Hope it's all okay?
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Ithoriel

Separated for over a decade so not exactly a hasty decision :)

Happily puttering along, living my best life.
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

mmcv

Coming up on a venerable 3 years married next week myself.

kustenjaeger

Congratulations. We're just over 36 years.

Edward

T13A

Many congratulations Kitty. :-bd 

Twenty five years myself and she is still letting me drag her around battlefields (Fredericksburg etc. Yesterday). A keeper methinks.

Cheers Paul
T13A Out!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Quote from: Ithoriel on 10 August 2022, 11:15:54 AMSeparated for over a decade so not exactly a hasty decision :)

Happily puttering along, living my best life.

Phew!
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Heedless Horseman

12 August 2022, 11:31:12 PM #21 Last Edit: 13 August 2022, 12:04:59 AM by Heedless Horseman
Never married ... or been in a Real 'Relationship'.
If you have... you've been LUCKY.
Been 'In Love' 3, maybe 4 times... apart from 'Fancies'.
1st... looking back... more of 'Teen' Infatuation.. never any chance... but I did not even 'Try'.
2nd... the 'Real Deal'...if You Know it... Yep. But not HER choice. Still 'wish' and still friends. But, looking back... would probably 'not have worked'.
3rd... maybe even stronger, and I think, 'could' have worked... but She was in Love with BF...  A Tw*t. Eventually... 'just Friends.'
4th... I was FAR Too Old to even consider it! Really Lovely Young Girl... now got herself a 'catch' and married. Friends.
Such is a Life. Enjoy Yours.

Plenty of 'Experiences', though!  ;)
"Non, Je ne regrette rein!"... maybe!
(40 Yrs ago. I should have been an Angry Young Man... but wasn't.
Now... I am an Old B******! )  ;)