Timeline for release of new AWI figures

Started by whubble, 02 September 2022, 01:05:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

whubble

As subject says, any heads up on the release date(s) of the American, British (announced 17 Feb) and French (22 May) figures? Take care :)

Leon

Hopefully this weekend if I can get them photo'd in time.  If not it'll be Mon/Tues of next week.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

whubble

pierre the shy

Finally got along to a Saturday night game last night for which Paul bought along his entire 10mm AWI forces for a large game on Roy's 12' x 5' table (the other 6' is unavailable as its already are laid out for a mid-week ACW game  :) ).

I didn't take any photos but it looks most impressive.

I didn't have the courage to enquire if he was buying any of the new release AWI figures, as I handed over yet more labels for his current Indian Mutiny project.

We did discuss total numbers and sounds like between us we have acquired a fairly large number of 10mm figures since 2014, 95%+ of which are from Pendraken. 
Though much is taken, much abides; and though
we are not now that strength which in old days
moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are.

Leon

Just working on the images now so should have them released in the next couple of hours.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Leon