17th Century Gothic...with werewolves!

Started by sunjester, 02 July 2022, 09:16:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve J

steve_holmes_11

A fun read.

I played something similar (pre Pandemic).

Tudor Witch Hunters against proper witches and their minions.

http://colgar6.blogspot.com/2018/10/halloween-horrors-stalk-night.html

sunjester

Quote from: steve_holmes_11 on 02 July 2022, 10:53:09 AMA fun read.

I played something similar (pre Pandemic).

Tudor Witch Hunters against proper witches and their minions.

http://colgar6.blogspot.com/2018/10/halloween-horrors-stalk-night.html

Thanks Steve, that was a fun batrep. The buildings looked like card? They were very effective.

Colin has created a witchfinder faction, with puritan soldiery for support (but they got eaten by my werewolves on their first outing) and is currently painting up some witches!

sunjester

steve_holmes_11

QuoteThanks Steve, that was a fun batrep. The buildings looked like card? They were very effective.

Colin has created a witchfinder faction, with puritan soldiery for support (but they got eaten by my werewolves on their first outing) and is currently painting up some witches!
Yes, My pal Hugh, who writes the blog hosted the game.

I'm not sure how Elizabethan witchfinders and French musketeers would get into in alliance.
Maybe the witchfinder heard the Musketeers badmouthing the cardinal, and through "These are my sort of chaps".
I guess when it's a toss up between deviltry and popery, even a Puritan will make pragmatic choices.

The buildings are indeed card.
Tudor Half-Timbered architecture seems to suit card buildings.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

sunjester

I've just revamped my Werewolf faction with Blacklist Games minis in both wolf and were forms. The alha pack-leader is a Reaper Bones model, I'm on the lookout for an extra big wolf mini to go with him.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

sunjester