Hello from Italy

Started by Daniele, 07 June 2022, 07:57:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daniele

Hello, it's Daniele from Italy.
I'm a long time miniatures collectors and painter, I'm actually working to a SYW project using 6 mm., a pirate project with 15mm. and I'm starting now a cold war project with 6 mm. using Cold War Commander rules.
For the future I plan a medieval project, may be in 10mm.
I hope to have fun and usefull tips on this forum.
Cheers
Daniele

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

FierceKitty

I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Techno 3

I'll do this later

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

mmcv

paulr

Welcome Daniele :-h

An interesting range of projects
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Big Insect

'He could have lived a risk-free, moneyed life, but he preferred to whittle away his fortune on warfare.' Xenophon, The Anabasis

This communication has been written by a dyslexic person. If you have any trouble with the meaning of any of the sentences or words, please do not be afraid to ask for clarification. Remember that dyslexics are often high-level conceptualisers who provide "out of the box" thinking.

Steve J

T13A

T13A Out!

Leon

Hi Daniele, welcome to the Forum!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Antioch

Daniele,

Welcome... I just got here myself recently... Friendly group.

A few weeks ago at a gaming convention I got to see Pendrakens 10mm medievals on a bring & buy table. Sadly it was not a range I needed or wanted having miniatures in other scales.(though I sure thought about it)  However I can assure you that range looks fantastic when painted.

Good luck with your projects.

Bob

FierceKitty

Well, the fantasy ranges look fantastic, anyway.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Ben Waterhouse

Arma Pacis Fulcra