Game Aids

Started by mrkev, 09 June 2022, 03:52:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrkev

Are there any plans to release more game aids other than the artillery templates and suppressed/deployed markers?  Gone to ground or -1CV markers would be really handy and I'd prefer to throw money Pendraken's way before seeing if they're made by a third party.

Leon

There'll definitely be Cold War versions of all the templates coming very soon, we've got those made already so I just need to add them to the website.  Other templates and tokens can be done as well, I'll have a chat with Mark about what extras would be best and we'll get them sorted out.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

mrkev

That's great news Leon, thanks!

Big Insect

I am wondering whether there might be interest in some hits/suppression markers?

I make my own up currently - by putting a couple of the smaller Minibits dice-holders on a small round base.
This then allows me to put small red and a white dice in the holder to indicate hits and suppression, and I put that next to the unit effected.

A +1 / -1 CV token might be very handy - I can see that.
'He could have lived a risk-free, moneyed life, but he preferred to whittle away his fortune on warfare.' Xenophon, The Anabasis

This communication has been written by a dyslexic person. If you have any trouble with the meaning of any of the sentences or words, please do not be afraid to ask for clarification. Remember that dyslexics are often high-level conceptualisers who provide "out of the box" thinking.

mrkev

Personally I think the mini dice works well for hits and it would be hard to picture something better. The most useful markers would be the CV modifiers, dug-in markers, and suppression.

Big Insect

'He could have lived a risk-free, moneyed life, but he preferred to whittle away his fortune on warfare.' Xenophon, The Anabasis

This communication has been written by a dyslexic person. If you have any trouble with the meaning of any of the sentences or words, please do not be afraid to ask for clarification. Remember that dyslexics are often high-level conceptualisers who provide "out of the box" thinking.