My God Wills It list vs Neil's Mamaluk Egyptians

Started by Duke Speedy of Leighton, 04 June 2022, 09:03:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

fred.

Interesting game - I think!!

I feel I am missing several key parts around the rules and mechanics of the game so aren't too sure what the significance of some parts are. 

And I have questions: Why is there a large plastic chef on a base? Why is there a picture of what looks like Henry VIII's wives? Muppets?
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

sunjester

Sounds a fun game Will.

fred - be careful with questions, you might be disturbed by the answers! ;D

fred.

Quotefred - be careful with questions, you might be disturbed by the answers! ;D

Perhaps questions that are asked at night, shouldn't be answered in the clear light of day!
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Quote from: fred. on 05 June 2022, 07:58:36 AMPerhaps questions that are asked at night, shouldn't be answered in the clear light of day!

I would have to agree.....
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Quote from: fred. on 04 June 2022, 10:05:44 PMquote author=fred. link=msg=343542 date=1654376744]

And I have questions: Why is there a large plastic chef on a base?

Why is there a picture of what looks like Henry VIII's wives? Muppets?
Answrs, without giving my army away:
1) Chef is a vital General when I finally reveal the army theme (possibly later this week).
2) It's my medieval-proxy-Tudor camp, as I am waiting for Leon to send me the parts for the army specific camp I am planning.
Muppets - knights who run round pointlessly...

What we're the other questions?
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Quote from: Lord Speedy of Leighton on 05 June 2022, 09:43:26 AMMuppets - knights who run round pointlessly...

But I can't ride a horse, the webbed feet don't fit into the striups
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021