Calling all Wargaming Clubs/Societies!

Started by Megamatman, 16 June 2010, 06:48:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Megamatman

16 June 2010, 06:48:39 PM Last Edit: 16 June 2010, 06:58:13 PM by Megamatman
If you are a Wargaming Club/Society and would like your very own sub-board on the Pendraken Forum please let us know!

Send your Wargaming Club/Society sub-board requests to admin@pendrakenforum.co.uk.

Thanks!
Megamatman

Thomas Trolljaeger

If you're asking for it, there is this idea, that has been proposed before : http://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=149.0
Since we, forum members of the french diaspora, don't belong to the same club, I suggest we adopt a colorful name, like "The shipwrecked of Trafalgar", "The crippled survivors of Waterloo", "The nailed down of Agincourt" or "the saltwater-tasters of Mers-El-Kebir"...

Megamatman

Quote from: Thomas Trolljaeger on 25 June 2010, 04:52:22 PM
If you're asking for it, there is this idea, that has been proposed before : http://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=149.0
Since we, forum members of the french diaspora, don't belong to the same club, I suggest we adopt a colorful name, like "The shipwrecked of Trafalgar", "The crippled survivors of Waterloo", "The nailed down of Agincourt" or "the saltwater-tasters of Mers-El-Kebir"...

What a great idea!  8) The first (I think?) club to be spawned from Pendraken, love it! Get your fellow Frenchies together and come up with a name and we'll do it.  :)

Matt
Megamatman

Bernie

mollinary

2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

Jim Ando

Hi

A couple of suggestions,

le legion etrange .  Spelled that wrong I think.

Or

Newcastle united.

Jim

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to almost 6000 products, including over 4200 products in 10mm, plus MDF bases, Vallejo paints, I-94 decals, Red Vectors MDF buildings, Raiden Miniatures, Militia Miniatures and much, much more!

Hertsblue

When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Jim Ando

Hi

I was at the newcastle v southampton game and knew they`d taken this french thing too far when the blaydon races was sung in french and can can dancers came on at half time.

And that`s all true.

Jim