Pendraken 30th Birthday Bash!

Started by Leon, 29 May 2022, 10:02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Wondering if now is the time to paint my twentieth birthday bash figure?
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Steve J

Happy Birthday and glad the celebration is going well :) .

Scolty

Happy birthday!

Congrats on a great day yesterday. Was hoping to get down however, kitchen renovation put a spanner in the works. Just getting an order together - hopefully, I'll get it off before midnight!

Look forward to seeing some of you at Claymore in August (a wee bit closer to home for me).

Scolty

Leon

Just a quick update on yesterday, the day went fantastically well with about 60-70 people rocking up to Pendraken HQ to play some games, buy some toys and eat some pizza!  We've got a load of pictures that I'll get uploaded tomorrow.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

pierre the shy

Quote from: paulr on 16 July 2022, 05:44:44 AMThe Antipodean game to mark the official birthday went very well. Pierre the Shy and I visited Wellington Warlords and very much enjoyed playing the
Battle of Guilford Courthouse (American War of Independence 1775–1783) in 10mm

Yes had a good day out refighting Guilford Courthouse at the Warlords

I think we flew the flag pretty well for the cause, not sure if we convinced too many larger scale devotees to downsize to 10mm but the game certainly got a steady flow of onlookers and favourable comments. 

And the winner was...........10mm gaming.
Though much is taken, much abides; and though
we are not now that strength which in old days
moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are.

paulr

We even got a strong plug in for For King & Parliament during one discussion ;)
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

mollinary

QuoteWe even got a strong plug in for For King & Parliament during one discussion ;)
Well done that man!
2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!