CWC2 questions

Started by ntdars, 23 May 2022, 02:57:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Insect

Quote from: Jim Ando on 01 June 2022, 09:40:41 PMIn cwc2 Charlie g does have an H.

My post was just querying the point in having H guns as AP and AT are separate now. You could just have the AT range at the reduced number.

That might seem to be the case Jim (& we thought that would work initially) but due to the +1 under half range rule (which doesn't apply to the AT factor) and the shooting at Fortifications aspect, it doesn't.

Hence why there are some errors creeping into the IATW and RR/RCL and also some of the tanks stats where there was previously an H designation.

Thanks
Mark
'He could have lived a risk-free, moneyed life, but he preferred to whittle away his fortune on warfare.' Xenophon, The Anabasis

This communication has been written by a dyslexic person. If you have any trouble with the meaning of any of the sentences or words, please do not be afraid to ask for clarification. Remember that dyslexics are often high-level conceptualisers who provide "out of the box" thinking.

toxicpixie

Yep, the Austrian list needs the H adding to the Charlie G :D

My invoice is in the post!
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

Big Insect

Quote from: toxicpixie on 01 June 2022, 10:43:15 PMYep, the Austrian list needs the H adding to the Charlie G :D

My invoice is in the post!

I assume you'll accept Azerbaijani letters of credit as previously Richard?  :D
'He could have lived a risk-free, moneyed life, but he preferred to whittle away his fortune on warfare.' Xenophon, The Anabasis

This communication has been written by a dyslexic person. If you have any trouble with the meaning of any of the sentences or words, please do not be afraid to ask for clarification. Remember that dyslexics are often high-level conceptualisers who provide "out of the box" thinking.

toxicpixie

Quote from: Big Insect on 02 June 2022, 11:24:34 AMI assume you'll accept Azerbaijani letters of credit as previously Richard?  :D

I dunno, got any English Zloty or dollarpounds?
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

Big Insect

Quote from: toxicpixie on 02 June 2022, 06:17:39 PMI dunno, got any English Zloty or dollarpounds?

Cadbury's Chocolate Coins only I'm afraid  ;)

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Quote from: Big Insect on 02 June 2022, 10:27:30 PMCadbury's Chocolate Coins only I'm afraid  ;)

Mean you've not et the budget then .
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

toxicpixie

Quote from: Big Insect on 02 June 2022, 10:27:30 PMCadbury's Chocolate Coins only I'm afraid  ;)

Score!

I'd have more, questions and invoices both, but I haven't even had chance to unpack my copy yet :/

Big Insect

Quote from: toxicpixie on 03 June 2022, 09:18:38 AMScore!

I'd have more, questions and invoices both, but I haven't even had chance to unpack my copy yet :/

I live in fear & trepidation  =)  =)  =)  :-*  :-*

toxicpixie

Quote from: Big Insect on 03 June 2022, 07:38:11 PMI live in fear & trepidation  =)  =)  =)  :-*  :-*

But if adrenaline keeps you young!