Armourfast

Started by petedavies, 26 April 2022, 11:41:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

petedavies

Hi all,

I am having trouble contacting Armourfast - they are not answering emails or the telephone number on the website. Does the Groupmind here know if this is usual, or if there is a problem?

I ask because I just had the payment for an order refunded without further explanation - but I'd really rather have the models I ordered!  :)

Cheers,

Pete

Orcs

I have no idea about Issues with Armourfast, but the PSC Kits are much better, and a similar price
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

petedavies

Hi Orcs,

Thanks for the advice, PSC do have some nice items. On the other hand Armorfast do some models I can't find from PSC e.g. the LeFH 18 howitzer...

Cheers!

Pete

Orcs

Try the Zvezda one. I have several of the Art of Tactic guns from Zvezda. The 2Pdr, The 20mm Flak, and the 88 Flak, and all are nice kits. The crew are well proportioned, but slightly taller than my SHQ infantry, but that does not notice on the table
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

petedavies

Thanks for the tip, I hadn't seen the Zvezda LeFH 18.

I notice the Armourfast website seems to have disabled all purchasing (at least I can't do "add to cart" for anything). Maybe they are taking a break & will be back sometime...

Cheers!

Pete

Gwydion

Someone was asking the same question on their forum a couple of months ago - someone said they'd ask Armourfast but so far no reply: not looking good.