Pendraken Pixie Dust

Started by Antioch, 08 June 2022, 04:58:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Antioch

Ok, realizing I am new here & still reading a lot of the old forum boards. I haven't quite found a better place to post this.

I surfaced tonight out of my ipad after getting my notice my pendraken order just landed here & got released by Customs... Now for you fine folk in the UK you are probably quite used to fast orders... In Western Canada you learn to expect about 4 weeks for an order... But first order from Pendraken ... order cast in 3 days, out of the country in 6 days, in The Vancouver in 7 1/2 days, released by Canadian Customs in another day.... So expect in 2 weeks!  Now I know I lucked out a bit ... but I am convinced that Pendraken casting & shipping deserve a hearty well done (and thank you) & they must have a supply of pixie dust somewhere in the new building.

2 weeks is about what it takes to get an in stock item from eastern Canada from almost anyone... So wherever the pendraken fan club line starts, make way you have a new member.

Bob

Steve J

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

DecemDave

QuoteBut first order from Pendraken ... order cast in 3 days
THREE days?  The Jubilee Bank Holidays must have slowed the casting dwarves down.  :D

Antioch

Quote from: DecemDave on 08 June 2022, 11:13:46 AMTHREE days?  The Jubilee Bank Holidays must have slowed the casting dwarves down.  :D

;D Oh dear dwarves..... maybe thats why those casting benches were welded steel frames....Surely Leon can't be using illegal dwarf labour.  I was just getting used to the concept there was a company with a store front who offered tea & biscuits for pickup orders.   Here I thought it was just good service.  :D

Well I still am in the fan club.... (Now how do you go about getting dwarf autographs.. i nave a nephew who would like that)

Bob

Leon

Excellent, good to hear that it's arrived so quickly!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Well my orders often arrive before they are offically dispatched.
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021