Lease lend

Started by Rhys, 02 May 2022, 12:14:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhys

I've added part 3 covering US tanks in service on the eastern front.
Attack Attack Attack until;
A: They're all dead.
B: We're all dead
Delete where applicable.

toxicpixie

Quote from: Rhys on 10 May 2022, 08:19:10 AMI've added part 3 covering US tanks in service on the eastern front.

Dang it, you're swaying me to a Lend-Lease tank brigade... fortunately for the sake of my lead pile and wallet no one's playing 6mm here atm :D
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

JUst reorganise your US or British stuff !
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

toxicpixie

Quote from: Lord Kermit of Birkenhead on 10 May 2022, 11:38:50 AMJUst reorganise your US or British stuff !

I actually have no US, and very little of UK/Commonwealth that isn't Desert themed.

I think the four Churchill VII I have are it :D
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

Rhys

Quote from: toxicpixie on 10 May 2022, 02:58:29 PMI actually have no US, and very little of UK/Commonwealth that isn't Desert themed.

I think the four Churchill VII I have are it :D
In Spearhead thats enough for a heavy tank regiment.
I made a start a while ago with my Soviet cavalry division having an alternative M4 tank battalion.
I'm currently digging through the lead pile to see whats usable. Surprisingly I have several Su57's that must have been hidden in a second hand lead pile brought in a back alley.
Delete where applicable.

toxicpixie

Quote from: Rhys on 11 May 2022, 08:09:08 AMIn Spearhead thats enough for a heavy tank regiment.
I made a start a while ago with my Soviet cavalry division having an alternative M4 tank battalion.
I'm currently digging through the lead pile to see whats usable. Surprisingly I have several Su57's that must have been hidden in a second hand lead pile brought in a back alley.

I'd need to add a regiment of infant and a load of T-34's :D

pierre the shy

I'm sure Rhys has a spare Tank Army or two he can lend you TP  ;)
Though much is taken, much abides; and though
we are not now that strength which in old days
moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are.

paulr

I've only got a couple of brigades of T-34s
Would you prefer /76 or /85 ;)

Mine are Polish (LWP)
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Rhys

QuoteI'm sure Rhys has a spare Tank Army or two he can lend you TP  ;)
Sadly my range of WW2 armies is rather limited, unlike my 1980's central front collection.
Delete where applicable.

toxicpixie

I'm not sure getting them over from the other side of the planet would be cost effective :D

H&R might be a better plan, if I get really bored by my existing backlog ;)