Back again

Started by Panzer-Kalle, 26 April 2022, 09:28:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Panzer-Kalle

Played Blitzkrieg-Commander since the early 2000 one of my favourite Games.

I have all four rulebooks and had some activities at the old Blitzkrieg-Commander forum.

Maybe some of the veterans can remember mine.

Greetings from Germany!

Kalle

paulr

Willkommen zurück Kalle  :-h
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Kiwidave

Big Insect

Indeed - welcome back - hope you are enjoying re-engaging  :D
'He could have lived a risk-free, moneyed life, but he preferred to whittle away his fortune on warfare.' Xenophon, The Anabasis

This communication has been written by a dyslexic person. If you have any trouble with the meaning of any of the sentences or words, please do not be afraid to ask for clarification. Remember that dyslexics are often high-level conceptualisers who provide "out of the box" thinking.

Steve J

Welcome back old chap :) .

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Hello and welcome back.
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Techno 3

I'll do this later

Leon

Hi Kalle and welcome to the Forum!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Panzer-Kalle

Thanks for friendly welcome.

I saw this Army-List: BKCG1 v2.1

Very good for BKC4! But couldn´t find others of this kind.

Leon

Quote from: Panzer-Kalle on 28 April 2022, 11:01:13 AMVery good for BKC4! But couldn´t find others of this kind.

That sounds like one of the MicroMark lists which are available through Wargame Vault here: https://www.wargamevault.com/browse/pub/3426/MicroMark-Army-Lists/subcategory/5776_33007/BLITZKRIEG-COMMANDER-IV-ARMY-LISTS
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!