Anglo-Portuguese Peninsular

Started by DerehamBob, 07 April 2022, 09:08:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DerehamBob

I recently finished my basic Anglo-Portuguese army for Lasalle 2. Here are some photos from their first engagement, which they won by the closest possible margin. Lasalle 2 is made for Pendraken figures!

fred.

Hi Bob - not sure what has gone wrong, but no photos showing I'm afraid
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Steve J

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Likewise none here, nor any icons
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

DerehamBob

Sorry guys, I obviously messed up. Clearly so don't know how to send photos ☹️

Ithoriel

There are various "how to's" on the forum on posting photos but they're not pinned so vanish into the mix quite quickly.

The easiest way is to host your pictures somewhere on the net. Some use their blogs. Others, like me, use an image hosting site. I use Imageshack but Imgur and Flikr are both popular.

Find the url of the image (not a thumbnail or other link) and copy it. Right click on the image on my system give me the option to copy the image link. Click on the image insert icon above the message you are creating (next right from the Youtube icon). Copy the url into the pop up box and, if necessary, adjust the size in the width or height box. A width of 600 - 1000 is usually best but play around with it in preview.

The new forum makes it much simpler than the previous incarnation.

Does that help?
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

fred.

Useful guide there - the last step doesn't seem to be needed, so you can leave the width and height boxes empty. The forum software seems to auto-size images much better on its own, and especially between mobile and desktop.

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

DerehamBob

Thanks for the tips, guys! Let's see if I can get at least one photo to upload 😂IMG_0511.jpg

DerehamBob

Well, almost right. I'll try to get it right next time

Ithoriel

Well, that worked! :)

Nice looking game.
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

fred.

Good looking game!

I recognise a couple of the terrain elements (the cloth and the roads) from my own collection, and really like them. 

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021