The Spanish have arrived!

Started by Leon, 02 April 2022, 10:42:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

Now that Tony's able to work properly again he's tied himself to the sculpting desk and managed to do the full ensemble of Spanish infantry in March, so this lot completes the entire Spanish range. 

We'll be putting these straight into master moulds on Mon/Tues and then production moulds will follow on.  If all goes to plan I'm hoping to have them moulded, cast and sent out to everyone by the end of April.  And then we can aim to have all of the Peninsular ranges on general sale sometime in May.

One quick note on the generic Confederation figures, we're going to shelve those for a few months time while Tony catches up on his work from other clients.  I think it'll be best to remove those from any pledges for now so that we can get this project completed, and then they can be sculpted, moulded and put on sale for anyone that wants them.

Bourbon Army - Fusiliers and command:
NapSpanBourbonLine by Leon Pengilley, on Flickr

Bourbon Army - Grenadiers and command:
NapSpanBourbonGren by Leon Pengilley, on Flickr

Cazadores (1802 and 1805) with command:
NapSpanCazadores by Leon Pengilley, on Flickr

Regional Army - Fusiliers and command:
NapSpanRegionalFus by Leon Pengilley, on Flickr

Regional Army - Grenadiers and command:
NapSpanRegionalGren by Leon Pengilley, on Flickr

Provincial Militia and command:
NapSpanProvincialMilitia by Leon Pengilley, on Flickr

Provincial Militia in chistera:
NapSpanProvincialChistera by Leon Pengilley, on Flickr

Guerillas:
NapSpanGuerillas by Leon Pengilley, on Flickr

National Army - Fusiliers and command:
NapSpanNationalArmy by Leon Pengilley, on Flickr

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

whubble

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Steve J

Absolutely cracking and am really looking forward to getting my grubby mitts on these  8) . I really love the priest figure and can't help but think of Monty Python's Spanish Inquisition sketch  :D  ;) .

fred.

These look great - I think I've only got the guerrillas in my order but could see some more figures being added.

Leon, can I ask where the houses are up to?
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

fsn

You've been holding out on us Mr Pengilley.

When I click into the photos for a better look, it says the photos were taken on Feb 9th 2002! :-\

You've had these figures for 20 years!  >:(
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

steve_holmes_11

So many uses for those Guerillas.

mollinary

I particularly like the one kneeling with the old wind up gramophone!
2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

Sean Clark

Quote from: mollinary on 03 April 2022, 11:16:53 AMI particularly like the one kneeling with the old wind up gramophone!

Now you've said that, I cant unsee it  ;D
The priest will work very well for my SCW project, though who'd be a preist in 1930's Spain?! :o
God's Own Scale podcast
https://godsownscale6mm.podbean.com/

DecemDave

>:<  >:<
Thank God I already ordered loads in the non-kickstarter.

Ooh I wonder if I got the number of packs right??  X_X 
Should have put a forgettable password on that spreadsheet.

Quote from: DecemDave on 04 April 2022, 12:16:17 PM>:<  >:<

Ooh I wonder if I got the number of packs right??  X_X 

Defo NOT !!!!
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Leon

Thanks for all the comments, glad you like them!

Quote from: fred. on 03 April 2022, 07:51:50 AMLeon, can I ask where the houses are up to?

I've kicked John on those as he'd had to put them on the backburner while he got his new unit up and running.  He's got the bulk of the outstanding ones done now so I think it's just the church and one of the others still to do.  He'll be working to the same 'end of April' deadline so we should have this whole project completed very soon!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

fred.

QuoteThanks for all the comments, glad you like them!

I've kicked John on those as he'd had to put them on the backburner while he got his new unit up and running.  He's got the bulk of the outstanding ones done now so I think it's just the church and one of the others still to do.  He'll be working to the same 'end of April' deadline so we should have this whole project completed very soon!

Cool (well hoping it was a virtual kick...)

2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts