Books for Sale!

Started by Leon, 30 March 2022, 09:46:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

If this works (!), below is a Google Docs sheet with all of the books we've currently got in the new shop. There are two tabs in the document, with one sheet for the New books and another for the Second Hand books.  Each sheet is arranged alphabetically with the different genre/periods down the right hand side, along with the prices.  Feel free to have a browse and let us know if there's anything there that you'd like to buy:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/161wSna_5cX1SZigzHhnhzFT9Bh424_wj841WjoEe-3M/edit?usp=sharing

Orders can be sent through our Contact page here: https://www.pendraken.co.uk/contact-us-2-w.asp  We'll reply to confirm that the titles are available and the total price including postage.  Payments can be through PayPal or by card, whichever you prefer.

Postage is a flat £3 within the UK, any international orders will be packaged, weighed and charged at cost.

A few notes:

- This is a live document and we will be updating it as and when books are sold.  If there's something there that you want, make sure to let us know asap.

- All sales will be first-come, first-served and we'll update the list as quickly as we can.

- All of the descriptions and book conditions have been taken from the lists we received from the previous seller.  We've tried to check these as best we can as we've gone through the stock.

- If a title doesn't have any stock showing in the 'Shop' column, it means that we haven't yet unpacked and confirmed that we have it here.  There's a lot of stock in a separate room that we're slowly working through and we'll be adding these to the list over the coming days/weeks.

- We have some duplicates of some titles so we'll update quantities as we come across extra copies.

So have a browse and let us know!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

paulr

It works for me, damn you X_X
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Orcs

Works for me, but I am not looking - Honest! 
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Leon

Adele has finished cataloguing the books so the spreadsheet now shows virtually everything we've got here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/161wSna_5cX1SZigzHhnhzFT9Bh424_wj841WjoEe-3M/edit?usp=sharing
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

fred.

Thats a list and a half  :o

Started reading, noted a few of interested. Realised I was still only in the As...
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Leon

Anything you want, just give me a shout!