More Pics of SoSopig

Started by SoSoPig, 25 February 2022, 02:02:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve_holmes_11

QuoteAstonishingly, I can see the picture perfectly, and very good it looks too!

Yes, visible with right click, and very impressive too.

John Cook

Only with a right click and open in new tab.

Steve J

I too would not have clicked on the images unless Leon had given the OK. Lovely work but not being au fait with tech, why don't the images show up straight away? Using Windows 10 & Chrome BTW.

DecemDave

26 February 2022, 10:14:19 AM #18 Last Edit: 26 February 2022, 10:22:38 AM by DecemDave
I need to double tap on my android tablet. Then they are visible. Otherwise its the qzone.qq.com logo that others describe.
And since it is widespread across devices and operating systems it needs IT help to resolve. If you right click on a PC version and then choose "inspect" as an option you can see the HTML code. Which, sadly, is one of the few computer languages that I am not fully expert in. 
 :^o   :D

the easiest workround (since members will be nervous clicking on strange stuff) would be for SoSoPig to email his/her excellent work to Pendraken Towers and have it loaded there.

Ithoriel

Win10 and Firefox and they show up no problem.

To err is human .... for a real f**k up you need a computer!
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Quote from: Ithoriel on 26 February 2022, 01:42:30 PMWin10 and Firefox and they show up no problem.

To err is human .... for a real f**k up you need a computer!

Na that be a network. Wiorked fine on rt click with Chrome and Win11
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Leon

Quote from: Steve J on 26 February 2022, 07:19:36 AMI too would not have clicked on the images unless Leon had given the OK. Lovely work but not being au fait with tech, why don't the images show up straight away? Using Windows 10 & Chrome BTW.

Not sure to be honest, the images are from a Google Drive link I think, which can be iffy at the best of times.  Generally they need to be an image url with a .jpg or similar at the end.  SoSoPig's links are just a file location address so the Forum software will have to recognise that.  I don't know why it works for some people and not others though!

Quote from: DecemDave on 26 February 2022, 10:14:19 AMThe easiest workround (since members will be nervous clicking on strange stuff) would be for SoSoPig to email his/her excellent work to Pendraken Towers and have it loaded there.

Possibly but we're almost out of storage on our Flickr account now so I'll need to upgrade to the next subscription level if we get too many images sent through!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

SoSoPig

Quote from: fred. on 25 February 2022, 07:13:34 PMI can see the pictures - and very cool they are too.

Great to see a diorama style, and the lighting effects
Thank you for the review Fred.
2022 Painting Competition - Winner!

SoSoPig

Thank you all for your comments.
I have since realized that some of my friends can't see the photos (even Chrome on my own phone doesn't display them properly). I have also communicated with Leon about this and I will be using the FB link to share my minis photos in the future. ;D

SoSoPig

Jagdpanther :D
Some interesting production process.

SoSoPig

Orcs

Quote from: Gwydion on 25 February 2022, 09:28:07 PMI see the qzone and characters here, but I can right click and open the pics successfully in another tab. I'm using Windows 10 and Chrome.

Lovely effect with the street light by the way and great diorama.

I can now see the pictures by doing as gwydion suggests.

Great Pictures
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

paulr

I can see the production process and scene adjustment photos without having to click :-bd

Lovely work on those vehicles and the lighting effects are very impressive :-bd  =D>  :-bd  =D>
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!