Please leave this thread alone.

Started by Phil2, 22 February 2022, 07:42:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Techno 3

For now...I'm not going to ask Sir to re-instate me to Global Mod.....This one can stay as an ordinary member for now.)

To me...There's something(s) (still) VERY squiffy on the new forum.

(I will NOT lose my temper again.....I will NOT lose my temper again...I will not lose my temper again...Pah !!....I probably will... :P  :P  :P  ;D  ;D  ;D )

I'll do this later

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Quote from: Techno 3 on 03 March 2022, 03:45:10 PM(I will NOT lose my temper again.....I will NOT lose my temper again...I will not lose my temper again...Pah !!....I probably will... :P  :P  :P  ;D  ;D  ;D )

OH YES YOU WILL !!!!
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Leon

Quote from: Techno 3 on 03 March 2022, 03:45:10 PMTo me...There's something(s) (still) VERY squiffy on the new forum.

(I will NOT lose my temper again.....I will NOT lose my temper again...I will not lose my temper again...Pah !!....I probably will... :P  :P  :P  ;D  ;D  ;D )

I think we need to work out what the different membership levels are allowed to do, as you might be looking to do things that nobody else can do either.  I think we've confirmed that regular members can't delete their posts, but they can Modify them within a certain timeframe.  Mods can also Modify (as Will confirmed) but did we work out whether they can delete as well?
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Techno 3

Hi, Leon. :)

I'm just about to do a new registration for 'Doppelganger'

If you want to put me back on Mod duties for Techno, I'll leave Doppelganger as a plain member.... and then I can have a bit more of a 'play'. :).
I'll do this later

Phil you will probably need to use another email address.

Techno 3

Already done, Ian......Hotmail addy, as well as the Gmail one, now.

I'll do this later

Techno 3

OK.....So this seems to be working OK.

See if I can find modify/delete, now.
I'll do this later

Techno 3

Yep...That's there now.

And I can see the Global Mods board....So that bit's obviously working.

Now to come back as Doppelganger..(on the tablet).....Logout here first. :D
I'll do this later

Doppelganger

Welcome to the forum, me.

Can modify.....but not remove, under the 'more' button......So that ISN'T there, even after a couple of minutes.

I'm Techno 3's twin

Doppelganger

I'm Techno 3's twin

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Techno 3

Still seems to be behaving itself. :)
I'll do this later

Doppelganger

I'm Techno 3's twin

Steve J

Anyone else suddenly have to Login today? I'm signed in as Forever on the time front, so a tad confused. Also the latest releases info used to be on the right hand side, now it's on the left. Also the emojis have disappeared...

I did and yes the emojis seem to be AWOL.