Revamped Beestmen

Started by Leon, 19 February 2022, 04:23:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

Phil's continuing to do a bit of work on our Fantasy ranges whilst sculpting the larger projects and next up is the old Beestmen figures.  These have been tidied up and had new weapons added, as well as a couple of new 'beast' heads in there as well.  We'll get these sorted and ready for release in April/May time.

With hand weapons:
Beestmen1 by Leon Pengilley, on Flickr

With spears/bills:
Beestmen2 by Leon Pengilley, on Flickr

With bow:
Beestmen3 by Leon Pengilley, on Flickr
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Steve J

fred.

A good bit of variation there - I've got a bunch of these figures already painted up - but these could be tempting to add a bit more variation. 
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Raider4

I was working myself up to purchasing some of these (the current range). Now, do I wait?

fred.

QuoteI was working myself up to purchasing some of these (the current range). Now, do I wait?
I'd wait - the new options for the melee figures add a lot of variety. I'm even considering rebasing what I have, if I got some more, to mix up the look. 
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

jambo1

I had no intentions of getting any fantasy figures this year but these beesties are very tempting, the variations would make for a nice warband. :)

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Gorram